Would love to see JA finally dominate a wildcard playoff game.

Ramza86

12 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

He had a solid game last year. 

Im lookin for another standout performance. Get that big first playoff win. Get that monkey off our backs and keep it going strong.

Thank you for creating a new thread for your singular thought. Since you really seem to have a handle on message boards etc. can you explain to me what LAMP means.

Just now, ProcessAccepted said:

Thank you for creating a new thread for your singular thought. Since you really seem to have a handle on message boards etc. can you explain to me what LAMP means.

I got a few lamps in my house. 

22 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Im lookin for another standout performance. Get that big first playoff win. Get that monkey off our backs and keep it going strong.

Finally? 
As though there’s historical precedents.

Try another word or ditch it all together.

27 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

FalseFaithfulAlligatorgar-max-1mb.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

I would too but this game feels like it’s going to be close all the way. If we can’t stop the run we are in big trouble.