Do you want to meet Brady in Super Bowl?

I do not want Brady in the Super Bowl.  Completely sick and tired of him and hoping for a repeat of last year with a decisive 1st round loss.  The sooner he’s out of the playoffs the better.

if the Bills are in the SB it means they will still be playing amazing football and will be in a position to beat the best from the NFC. So not afraid of Brady or anyone else. Just want him done.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Can I punch him when I meet him? 

I met Dan Marino back around the time he retired.  My hatred of the Dolphins was very strong.  I had an overwhelming desire  to charge him and deck him from the side, like a blind side sack.   Controlled myself, but it would’ve been fun. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

It’s the ultimate risk reward game. It could be the most amazing day ever or the worst day ever. It’s worth the risk for me, I believe in this team and I want to beat Brady. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 6:39 AM, Artem Lipatov said:

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

Not personally but maybe one of Ray Lewis's friends could meet him in Tampa.  Ray Lewis would be a very good witness for defense.