Do you want to meet Brady in Super Bowl?

I don't fear Brady, but don't love the matchup on paper with the Buccaneers.

They have a ton of great targets and Mike Evans is a nightmare with his size against anyone, including White. Their defense has a lot of top end talent -- particularly in the front seven. It's very lucky that they've not been able to put it all together consistently this season and will have to contend with Brady continuing to decline going forward, because they should be absolutely terrorizing teams.

I don’t care about Brady. I’m actually pretty amused that he bailed and left Belichick trying to pick up the pieces. 

I’d rather have the Packers. Allen dueling Rodgers and coming out on top would be awesome. Plus, Diggs reaction after beating GB in a Super Bowl would be fun to see. 

Beating Brady would be a nice consolation prize, but I want this team to take down the NFCs best. Beating the Chiefs and Packers anoints the Bills as King of the Hill. 

• Like (+1) 1

uFFF it certainly is a good question.

This team has been taking monkeys off their backs like no other this season.I feel like there are more to come, like winning our first playoff game in forever, so facing Brady in the SB would be a great opportunity to take 2 big monkeys off our back with one shot, finally winning a SB and against our worst enemy for the past 2 decades. That would be like winning the football lottery!!

But at the same time, I don´t know if that would have a negative effect and be in the players head too much and they could lose focus and not have a great game. Kind of like Josh in the first quarter when he was so close to break de passing record but couldn´t. 

And I DON´T even want to say it, but I will... If we get to the SB and lose to Brady it will be backbreaking for me. That would be my worst nightmare I guess... 

f it is against anybody else and we lose, I would be somehow happy the team overachieve and will have a lot of confidence moving forward that the team can go back soon and win it all. 

• Like (+1) 1

I do not want to play against Brady in the Super Bowl. No way I want to see that arrogant dude (most of the words I wanted to use are inappropriate) have the satisfaction of even reaching another Super Bowl. JUST GO AWAY TOM. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

As long as he is wearing a mask and I can kick him in the shin, sure... 

10 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

I'd like that too, it would feel like poetic justice to win that IN TAMPA. Antonio brown on the bucs aswell. 

If we make it to the AFC Championship game, on the one hand I would like us to be beating the Chiefs, as it could be an awesome game to watch. On the other hand, if the Chiefs falter, then the Bills get the AFC Championship game at home, and that's something not to be sneezed at.

In that vein, if we made it to the Superbowl, I'd rather have Green Bay than anyone else, as again, it is probably the most attractive matchup, as games go, and wiinning it, would be awesome.

If we did make it to the Superbowl, and it was Brady, then all I hope is that we put the complete smackdown on him. I think our players are a lot less worried about Brady without Belicheck. I don't know why, I just think that. ;)

8 hours ago, Big74Mac said:

I would love it because the Bills are the better team and the chance to both win a Super Bowl and punch him in the mouth doing it would be the best I can possibly imagine. 

If this team makes it to the Super Bowl, I don't want anything about the game to have anything to do with the "monkeys" that the old Bills carried on their backs, or about any festering desires for revenge that fans want to carry.  This is the new Bills, let them have their place in the sun free of those monkeys.  It should be all about THEM.