Do you want to meet Brady in Super Bowl?

1 hour ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

No, I want WFT to knock him out in the first round.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steve O said:

Which he will. WFT will go on to win the following two weeks, only to suffer a blowout loss to the Bills in the Super Bowl.

I couldn't care less about playing Brady or not.

I do NOT want to play WFT.

Are you not aware of the indian burial ground curse of AFC East vs NFC East in Super Bowls?

Bills - Giants (AFCE loss)

Bills - Washington (AFCE loss)

Bills - Dallas  (AFCE loss)

Patriots - Giants  (AFCE loss)

I mean, what's up with that? Even when the AFCE team was *clearly* the better team (at least twice, and probably three times if you look at both Pats games) they lost.

All this talk of SB and who you want to meet in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th(SB) round of the playoffs....especially for a team that hasn’t won a single playoff game in 25 years.  

Maybe I am the only one who is superstitious, and thinks posts like this are bad karma.  

Edited by BTB
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Are you not aware of the indian burial ground curse of AFC East vs NFC East in Super Bowls?

I mean, what's up with that? Even when the AFCE team was *clearly* the better team (at least twice, and probably three times if you look at both Pats games) they lost.

Yes I'm aware. Was going to add revenge to Super Bowl XVI, will edit as soon as this is submitted. WFT has a great D that I think will cause nightmares for Brady and Rodgers, but Josh will be a problem for them. Smith will be the quarterback that suffers nightmares in the Super Bowl. As to Super Bowl XLII, FWIW, it wasn't as big an upset as people think. What most forget is that the last week of the regular season, with history on the line for New England and a meaningless game for New York, the score was 38-35.

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

In a way I kind of do.  If the Bills are lucky enough to to make it to the Super Bowl, conquering the QB who has been nearly unbeatable over the past 2 years would be perfect.  

On the other hand that Tampa Bay team is LOADED with talent.  I don’t think they are playing anywhere as good as they can.  

Either way...we’re a long way from the Super Bowl.  I just hope the Bills get past Indy first 

54 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Screw Brady, I hope he is out in the wild card game,   and he is beaten so bad that he embarrasses himself having a tantrum about not getting the calls he wants, that and he cry’s on the sideline.

Don, I get the emotion, but the Bucs are going to destroy Washington.  It’s like they received a bye week.  I seriously doubt the Bucs when they start facing the big boys will make it to the final dance (Hawks, Packs, Saints).  I would’ve added the Rams, but without their QB, they are toast.

As far as the term, “afraid”, I’m not afraid of any team no matter the QB.  They beat Mahomes and the Chiefs, and that is their biggest test beyond the SB opponent, dare I even think we make it, and I do.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

If you wanna go way back...

1970 Colts-Cowboys (AFCE Win)

1971 Dolphins-Cowboys (AFCE loss)

1972 Dolphins-Redskins (AFCE WIn - Dolphins perfect season)

There were also the two Patriots-Eagles SBs that were split. So it's more like, 3-8 or something. Obviously the Colts used to be in the AFC East.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Don, I get the emotion, but the Bucs are going to destroy Washington.  It’s like they received a bye week.  I seriously doubt the Bucs when they start facing the big boys will make it to the final dance (Hawks, Packs, Saints).  I would’ve added the Rams, but without their QB, they are toast.

As far as the term, “afraid”, I’m not afraid of any team no matter the QB.  They beat Mahomes and the Chiefs, and that is their biggest test beyond the SB opponent, dare I even think we make it, and I do.

I hear ya, but a guy can hope... 😁👍

100% I want the Bills to take the hardest road to the playoffs and smack them all in the mouths with 20+ point wins. Breaking every single barrier that has hung over Buffalo all these years.

Destroyed Pats

6-0 in Division

Win Division

Win Playoffs

Beat Chiefs

Beat Brady

Happy Bills fans!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I think that would be the only way for Bills fans to over come the Brady excuses from Pats fans is to meet him in the SB and beat him soundly .

Not to mention this year is in Tampa again correct ?

That was where the Bills went to their first SB (i think the best SB ever played) would have been better if the Bills won but hey if they can go there this year and win redemption for all those SB loses would be the Bills !!

It would be one hell of a story line and one hell of a game...If we do get to the super bowl whoever is there waiting for us it will be one hell of a game. That being said I wouldnt mind if its Tom Brady and the Bucs.  It would be nice to send him home as a loser.