For the Younger Fans.... This is a Good Look at How it Was in The 90's, and Pre 90's.

T&C

This feeling is back and... its been a long long time, hasn't it?

So many of these men are gone now, I haven't watched this in a couple of years, but it still makes me laugh and get teary eyed at the same time. Really miss Tim, he was one hell of a man... he will watch from above. The same with the rest of them... Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, T&C said:

This feeling is back and... its been a long long time, hasn't it?

So many of these men are gone now, I haven't watched this in a couple of years, but it still makes me laugh and get teary eyed at the same time. Really miss Tim, he was one hell of a man... he will watch from above. The same with the rest of them... Go Bills!

They are no longer that cute, I’m guessing with confidence. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

They are no longer that cute, I’m guessing with confidence. 

The Tim parts always get me the most... that was one horrible day when he passed, I cried my eyes out.

The thing I was thinking about today was the amount of material we now have access to.  Back in the 90s, it was the Courier Express and Buffalo Evening News.  And that was it.  Monday morning had extensive write ups about the Bills and the other games.  And then it was an article or two per day until Sunday.  Now you can lose an entire day just wandering around youtube for clips.  The instant information we have now was unheard of back then.  

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, wjag said:

The thing I was thinking about today was the amount of material we now have access to.  Back in the 90s, it was the Courier Express and Buffalo Evening News.  And that was it.  Monday morning had extensive write ups about the Bills and the other games.  And then it was an article or two per day until Sunday.  Now you can lose an entire day just wandering around youtube for clips.  The instant information we have now was unheard of back then.  

Even in the early 2000’s, I would get the paper on my way to the airport on Monday mornings to read about the game I just went to. No internet on the plane. 

37 minutes ago, wjag said:

I agree it was limited but having left WNY and living in Colorado I relied on USA today for meager Bills coverage.  Hard to believe the net was not a thing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wjag said:

True, although the Courier-Express was long gone by the 90s. It ended in the early 80s. 

People keep comparing this to the 90's but to me this feels bigger. I think we are about to go on a world beating run. I think we have the best coach in the league and a QB who's ready to prove it.

People want to talk about how old Josh Allen is.

What about McDermott?

And we have the best coach gm relationship in the league.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1