We broke Miami’s will last weekend. How many other teams in 2020?

AKC

2 hours ago, MJS said:

You mean the game they went to overtime?

You need clarification on which game the Bills played against Houston last year? I don't know how to respond to that other than I'm sorry for everything you have been through. 

32 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You need clarification on which game the Bills played against Houston last year? I don't know how to respond to that other than I'm sorry for everything you have been through. 

What's up with you?  You just coming here to be douchie?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rubes said:

😆

Nice to see another Salt Laker on here...

I should have connected with you two before I left SLC a couple of years ago...

What games did you all feel we had that same domination where the other side said “No Mas”?

Pretty much the second half of the season.  Last year and the first part of this year, the Bills would start out great, get a nice lead by halftime, and then try not to lose the rest of the way.  We almost lost to the Rams and NE by doing that.  Ever since the Arizona game, the Bills have just kept playing murder ball for 60 minutes.

Edited by Utah John
clarification
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Is this like when Houston broke the Bills will last year?

Its too bad they suck so bad now that they can't even make the playoffs ;) 

F... Houston if this years Bills team plays that mess the Steers would start to cry and begin looking for their lost balls(Steers don't have balls)

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Bills broke the Patriot's phone, kind of the same thing

Captain Highliner was fuming you could see the steam coming from his ears ;)

I think he knew that Josh has arrived as a franchise QB and the Bills were not going to be an easy win from now on.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, AKC said:

I'm pretty sure the next beer run in Rich Stadium is mine Mr. S! How long has it been- maybe 20 years? I took a couple decades off to hold together an old Super Bowl Bill's Backers Club from Los Angeles to see it through the "quiet years". A strong 800 member group with about 500 at the Bill's Bar on openers/big games. We only have so much time to spend on our Bill's passion!

Our management is bought into Epenesa- his real opp to shine will be Saturday and as you point out his edge skills in the run game make him the fit for the start Saturday.  Playoffs are when all defenses get better- we shall see if anyone has an answer for our star QB!

Ha! How about we pay some youngster to make the run?  Yeah, probably 20 years--the Flutie-Johnson game in San Diego?  Time flies...

It's Buffalo's time brother!

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

The game that the Bills played better than Houston in, had a touchdown taken away because some mysterious rules arbiter outside the stadium basically felt that the Bills were stomping the Texans badly enough it wouldn't matter anyway, went to overtime, and ended up with the Texans a sub .500 team and the Bills competing for the championship the next year?

If that's your definition of "breaking a team's will" I want some more of it.

7 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I needed clarification because there is zero chance someone would claim that a team broke their spirit when they took them to overtime. That is an even matchup. Someone claiming that would be a moron. Are you a moron Jeremy?