Is this where the left supports cops shooting unarmed protesters?

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

They brought IED's into Congress. The president's attorney urged "Trial by Combat." The President and his attorney should be jailed. The Congressman who continued to object to the certification after the attempt to blow up Congress should be expelled. 

But you gotta admit it was a mostly peaceful protest.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It isn't going to be peaceful for these ***** morons when they get rounded up by the Feds and imprisoned. Their daddy told them he'd be there waiting for them, maybe he meant in jail? 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It isn't going to be peaceful for these ***** morons when they get rounded up by the Feds and imprisoned. Their daddy told them he'd be there waiting for them, maybe he meant in jail? 

Why arrest anyone? They were simply following BLM and Antifas playbook. No harm, no foul.

Just now, Plano said:

DELETE your account. 

Gotta say I like that Mr. Bean lol

Just now, wnyguy said:

Why arrest anyone? They were simply following BLM and Antifas playbook. No harm, no foul.

I know it is going to be so hard for you once the democrats control the presidency and both houses of congresses. Please don't do anything rash. 

I know it is going to be so hard for you once the democrats control the presidency and both houses of congresses. Please don't do anything rash. 

No worries brah, I survived Clinton and Obama I'm pretty sure I will survive Harris. Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've worked in a secured federal building.

Someone bypasses security and tries to force their way into an interior secured area, I expect the guards to respond with lethal force. And the infiltrator should expect to be shot.

Period.

I agree with this, and it actually points to the silliness of Biden's "shoot 'em in the gams" philosophy.  

An assault on the Capitol needs to be put down, hard.  To be completely honest, it's not even so much about protecting the folks in there--though that's important, it's about sending a message that there are certain lines that cannot be crossed.  One of the problems in modern society is the lines that should not be crossed are being replaced with a propensity to second guess decisions made in a split second to achieve a desired political outcome.  See Jakob Blake, Chop zones, murders and looting on the streets.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Disarming pipe bombs is peaceful?

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

No worries brah, I survived Clinton and Obama I'm pretty sure I will survive Harris. Go Bills.

Survive? What is wrong with the brainwashed going to such extremisms?

Hey just FYI Trump used to be a democrat.

Edited by TBBills

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree with this, and it actually points to the silliness of Biden's "shoot 'em in the gams" philosophy.  

An assault on the Capitol needs to be put down, hard.  To be completely honest, it's not even so much about protecting the folks in there--though that's important, it's about sending a message that there are certain lines that cannot be crossed.  One of the problems in modern society is the lines that should not be crossed are being replaced with a propensity to second guess decisions made in a split second to achieve a desired political outcome.  See Jakob Blake, Chop zones, murders and looting on the streets.   

Left-wing activist John Sullivan, who filmed the incident in which Ms Babbit was involved, gave an eyewitness account to CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Wednesday evening.

“All we see is these guns coming out of the doorway, just guns, and all you can see is their hands. You could not see faces,” he said.

“Right when I saw that I was yelling to people: ‘Guys, there is guns, you don’t want to go through there. They’re going to shoot.’”

Mr Sullivan said Babbit ignored his plea and advanced.

“The second that she climbed through the window, she got shot right in the neck area and fell backwards,” he said.

“I just remember, like, the sense of shock and sorrow that somebody just died and did not need to die because she didn't have a weapon and she was not violent.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/woman-shot-capitol-riots-trump-b1783781.html

Interesting on 2 levels:

- there WERE left-wing activists there too. It wasn't 100% Trumpies

- she knew exactly what she was getting into and was warned by the lefty, who may be a bit more savvy about how to keep yourself alive while "protesting"

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Left-wing activist John Sullivan, who filmed the incident in which Ms Babbit was involved, gave an eyewitness account to CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Wednesday evening.

“All we see is these guns coming out of the doorway, just guns, and all you can see is their hands. You could not see faces,” he said.

“Right when I saw that I was yelling to people: ‘Guys, there is guns, you don’t want to go through there. They’re going to shoot.’”

“The second that she climbed through the window, she got shot right in the neck area and fell backwards,” he said.

“I just remember, like, the sense of shock and sorrow that somebody just died and did not need to die because she didn't have a weapon and she was not violent.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/woman-shot-capitol-riots-trump-b1783781.html

Interesting on 2 levels:

- she knew exactly what she was getting into and was warned by the lefty, who may be a bit more savvy about how to keep yourself alive while "protesting"

Left wing lol

35 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Good avatar  for him.  That's what he is like. Disagree with him? Delete your account. Probably;y owns a black hoodie, black mask, backpack and  helmet.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Good to see the feeble minded brainwashed individuals have no real argument in anything since they deep down know they have been lied to by Trump.

Argument? There is no argument. An argument is two opposing opinions based upon facts. This is simply contradiction.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Interesting on 2 levels:

I'm not a young guy anymore, Frankish, and I've jumped to more than a few conclusions in my life and found out I was wrong later on.  Nothing would surprise me here-from 100% lunatic Trump supporters to 100% antifa f***s to an unhealthy mix of agitators.    I'd go with option 3, and have long believed far left/far right agitators are one in the same.   

As for the fatality, here's the dilemma for me.  I see a young lady laying in a pool of blood, I think of lives wasted and lost.  My natural instinct is to think of my own children and defer to 'she's a victim'.  So, I have to step back, wait and see. For me, it's a learned behavior and I try not to be lead along the way by media reports because we frequently find the people reporting these stories are less concerned with facts, much more concerned with getting a story out quickly and in many cases, telling the story the way they want it to be told. 

On the other hand, I'm a pretty simple guy.  I have one life to live, it's of extraordinary value to me, so I pretty much default to "If you come for me, I have to put you down".  Over the summer, I saw videos of people on the roof of private homes, taunting them, screaming in windows, whatever.  What do you do there?  Sit tight, hoping folks won't burn you out?  Leave the house, abandon and let the looters loot?  I'm not a gun owner, yet, but kinda feel the same way I feel about the response here.  You breach the window, I'm assuming you want me dead.  In fact, when you're climbing all over my roof and you're not cleaning the gutters, I feel pretty strongly you don't have my best interest at heart. 

And, rot in hell on Saturday, but all the best to you and yours come Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Argument? There is no argument. An argument is two opposing opinions based upon facts. This is simply contradiction.

You have no facts, you are fed lies and kept in the dark with Trump's cult. Your brainwashed mind has pushed out anything that resembles the truth and replaced it with corruption and lies.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You have no facts, you are fed lies and kept in the dark with Trump's cult. Your brainwashed mind has pushed out anything that resembles the truth and replaced it with corruption and lies.

No it hasn't.

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm not a young guy anymore, Frankish, and I've jumped to more than a few conclusions in my life and found out I was wrong later on.  Nothing would surprise me here-from 100% lunatic Trump supporters to 100% antifa f***s to an unhealthy mix of agitators.    I'd go with option 3, and have long believed far left/far right agitators are one in the same.   

As for the fatality, here's the dilemma for me.  I see a young lady laying in a pool of blood, I think of lives wasted and lost.  My natural instinct is to think of my own children and defer to 'she's a victim'.  So, I have to step back, wait and see. For me, it's a learned behavior and I try not to be lead along the way by media reports because we frequently find the people reporting these stories are less concerned with facts, much more concerned with getting a story out quickly and in many cases, telling the story the way they want it to be told. 

On the other hand, I'm a pretty simple guy.  I have one life to live, it's of extraordinary value to me, so I pretty much default to "If you come for me, I have to put you down".  Over the summer, I saw videos of people on the roof of private homes, taunting them, screaming in windows, whatever.  What do you do there?  Sit tight, hoping folks won't burn you out?  Leave the house, abandon and let the looters loot?  I'm not a gun owner, yet, but kinda feel the same way I feel about the response here.  You breach the window, I'm assuming you want me dead.  In fact, when you're climbing all over my roof and you're not cleaning the gutters, I feel pretty strongly you don't have my best interest at heart. 

And, rot in hell on Saturday, but all the best to you and yours come Sunday. 

I agree with just about everything here.

It was a waste of that girl's life. It pisses me off that she was cajoled into taking this type of idiotic action. Not the action of going to DC to peacefully protest for what she (and people like her) think is a lack of election transparency. No. For being cajold into coming to a rally her leader said would be "wild," and into marching on - and into - the Capitol and its inner sanctums. That was idiotic, and maybe she thought (as the QAnons are always told) that Trump really was 100% in control and that she would never be confronted with lethal force. She was suckered into this, and its Trump and his coddling of QAnon that is to blame.

And by the way I also agree with you about riots on the other side. They need to be put down with force, hopefully not violent force, but force sufficient to make the destruction end immediately.

• Like (+1) 2