Smuggling Myself Into Western NY

I always planned that if the Bills won the Superbowl, I would fly to Buffalo to join the party and go to the parade, celebrate, drink Labatts ... etc.  Of course, with Covid and rules about travel and having to quarantine ... I am left with two choices.  Stay in Texas, or smuggle myself into NYS.  When someone flys into Buffalo from a Texas market, isn't there a health declaration?  Can anyone recommend an illegal crossing point from Canada into Buffalo?  Maybe there is a catapult in Canada that can get me over to NYS?  Or a hot air balloon?  I'll pay good $$. 

Suggestions?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

For any traveler to New York State from a noncontiguous state, US territory or CDC level 2 and higher country, the new guidelines for travelers to test-out of the mandatory 10-day quarantine are below:

For travelers who were out-of-state for more than 24 hours:

• Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure, prior to arrival in New York.
  • The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
  • On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests comes back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I always planned that if the Bills won the Superbowl, I would fly to Buffalo to join the party and go to the parade, celebrate, drink Labatts ... etc.  Of course, with Covid and rules about travel and having to quarantine ... I am left with two choices.  Stay in Texas, or smuggle myself into NYS.  When someone flys into Buffalo from a Texas market, isn't there a health declaration?  Can anyone recommend an illegal crossing point from Canada into Buffalo?  Maybe there is a catapult in Canada that can get me over to NYS?  Or a hot air balloon?  I'll pay good $$. 

Suggestions?

That living cardboard cut out bud light commercial might really work.

11 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I have a suggestion. Stay home.

This.

Not meaning to be a jerk, but Labatts can be found at your local supermarket.  Just chill.  The Bills will be back doing the same thing next year.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, T&C said:

I like this thread... how to be illegal and asking for suggestions on how to be illegal. 

This is an example of how  absolutely effective the dumbing down of America has been... I’m thinking an IQ of high fifties low sixties... 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Suggestions?

pay $ to get a covid test