trump supporters

13 hours ago, TBBills said:

That is your job to want to murder people. All democrats want is to be able to work with Republicans to "make this country great again"

When was this country ever great?

Why would you want to turn it back to the days of Jim Crow and when women had to stay home in the kitchen?

• Dislike 1

Looks like Parlor is all about making money and not this odd thing that is in people heads about this fake "freedom of speech" ban people keep crying about.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/parler-ceo-john-matze-says-hes-been-terminated-by-board-i-did-not-participate-in-this-decision

I guess that's what happens when you want to make a social media platform for terrorist and extremists. Freedom of speech come with a responsibility for the words you use freely.

Edited by TBBills

Proud Boys: Canada labels far-right group a terrorist entity

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair said the decision was influenced by the group's "pivotal role" in the 6 January riots at the Capitol in Washington, DC.

The designation allows the Proud Boys' assets to be frozen, and members of the groups could be charged with terrorist offences if they commit violent acts.

The group is all-male and anti-immigrant, and has a history of violent political confrontations.

It was founded in 2016 by Gavin McInnes, the Canadian co-founder of Vice Media. Vice has since worked to distance itself from Mr McInnes and the Proud Boys

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55923485

35 minutes ago, ALF said:

Proud Boys: Canada labels far-right group a terrorist entity

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair said the decision was influenced by the group's "pivotal role" in the 6 January riots at the Capitol in Washington, DC.

The designation allows the Proud Boys' assets to be frozen, and members of the groups could be charged with terrorist offences if they commit violent acts.

The group is all-male and anti-immigrant, and has a history of violent political confrontations.

It was founded in 2016 by Gavin McInnes, the Canadian co-founder of Vice Media. Vice has since worked to distance itself from Mr McInnes and the Proud Boys

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55923485

Yea Trump's own Proud Boys are now officially a terrorist organization. 

On 2/1/2021 at 9:01 PM, TBBills said:

You notice how when they don't have Trump telling them lies they are starting to go crazy. It is very fun to watch.

On 2/3/2021 at 8:54 AM, TBBills said:

That is your job to want to murder people. All democrats want is to be able to work with Republicans to "make this country great again"

Instead they are fighting your Trumpsters in a party divide that is doing nothing but hurting American people.

On 2/2/2021 at 4:37 AM, TBBills said:

You are the joke in this forum.

On 2/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, TBBills said:

He has only lost his mind.

Is this how you act in the real world?  Insulting people and Thumbs Downing things that don't fit into your world view?  Why not try to engage in civil discourse and understand why you are of a different opinion?  I'll start, I like some of your football takes, but I'm not sure what you stand for politically other than to let everyone know that you hate Trump and his supporters.  Can you enlighten me?    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

22 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Is this how you act in the real world?  Insulting people and Thumbs Downing things that don't fit into your world view?  Why not try to engage in civil discourse and understand why you are of a different opinion?  I'll start, I like some of your football takes, but I'm not sure what you stand for politically other than to let everyone know that you hate Trump and his supporters.  Can you enlighten me?    

Lol, you must be a hit at parties @TB Bills. I picture you scowling in a corner and thumbs downing anyone who comes near you.  

screen-shot-2017-09-20-at-10-29-32-am.jp

23 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Without the support of the U.K. and U.S., Canada would have been ripe for the taking by anyone with a decent military.

Of course, the Canadians smartly knew that we would never let that happen because we wouldn't have wanted the Soviets in Niagara on the Lake.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Of course, the Canadians smartly knew that we would never let that happen because we wouldn't have wanted the Soviets in Niagara on the Lake.  

.....or whoever else took to protecting you with a simple bow at the knee.

Another nazi snagged 

A former U.S. Navy intelligence officer and FBI official from Virginia has emerged as a “key figure” in the federal investigation of the Jan. 6 Capitol breach, as U.S. prosecutors alleged Thursday that he organized a group of trained fighters and was in contact with self-styled militia groups including the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and Three Percenters.

In asking a federal judge to detain Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, pending trial, prosecutors revealed some of the most explicit evidence to date of discussions allegedly indicating coordination and planning among groups under scrutiny for the assault on Congress that left one police officer and four others dead, delayed the confirmation of President Biden’s victory and led to charges against more than 200 people.

Prosecutors allege Caldwell used his military and law enforcement background to plan violence — including possible snipers and weapons stashed on a boat along the Potomac River — weeks ahead of the Capitol insurrection. Caldwell, of Berryville, Va., is charged on counts of conspiracy, obstructing an official proceeding, trespassing, destruction of government property, and aiding and abetting.

AD

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes — identified as Person One by prosecutors in documents charging Caldwell — called on members of the group to “stand tall in support of President Trump” on Jan. 6. and, prosecutors say, Caldwell responded. He had been coordinating with the Oath Keepers since the week after the election, prosecutors allege, when he hosted members at his Virginia home for a pro-Trump protest that turned violent.

“Next time (and there WILL be a next time) we will have learned and we will be stronger,” he messaged others afterward, according to the court documents. “I think there will be real violence for all of us next time. . . . I am already working on the next D.C. op.”

Associates of the Oath Keepers had a chat group on the encrypted app Signal to prepare for Jan. 6, according to prosecutors, while Three Percenters met on Zoom.

Five more charged in Capitol riot allegedly teamed with Kansas City Proud Boys

Caldwell’s lawyer, Thomas K. Plofchan Jr., didn’t address the new allegations in the government brief when reached Thursday but reasserted his client’s innocence. Plofchan argued that the federal prosecutors didn’t address the two issues pending before the court — whether Caldwell, an ailing 66-year-old, is a flight risk or a danger to the community.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/thomas-caldwell-capitol-riot-detention/2021/02/11/a94bb3f2-6c92-11eb-9f80-3d7646ce1bc0_story.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If there's one thing these guys are good at it's throwing each other under the bus.  That starts with Trump, and works its way right on down.  "I'll be right behind you".  I have yet to see one of them stand up for what they so fervently believed in at the time.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, Tenhigh said:

Also... notice the deranged lefties are the only ones left even talking about Trump...

They go on and on like crazy street people muttering to themselves.

I come here mostly to get a chuckle out of it.