trump supporters

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol wut?  

Those first 4 years are true and will always remain true.  

Problem is Democrats have turned that into "F**k your Freedoms!"  

#TeamLockdown 

#JoeTheUnifier

#AllInThisTogether

What freedoms have you lost?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What freedoms have you lost?

Is this a f...ing joke?

Ask Joe Business Owner responsible for feeding his family and security he once could give employees.  Now the State runs your business.  Tells you how many people are allowed in.  

But that's just for 15 days till we flatten curves. 

50 million kids lost their education. 

College kids can't even hang out in the same room 

My Church now operates at the States command.  Donations are down.  Services are down.  

And of course Speech.  Don't deny this.  You're likely fired if you post anything on Cesspool Media pro Trump.  No it isn't the government, but the government getting full Cooperation from Silicon Valley is the same thing.  Cancel Culture is Fascist Culture pretending to be "nice."  

Everything in this country is officially micromanaged.  The private sector doesn't exist because it is taking all its orders from the State.  All as we witness the biggest transfer of wealth in history bc its not me and providing for my family that's important.....I must care about everyone else first.  

That is the antithesis of freedom.  

So I'll ask again.  For the 500 millionth time that you'll ignore.  

If temporary, for how long?  What's the end game?  When?  

You live in some sick warped bubble to legit ask what freedoms we've lost.  

Literally almost all of them.  

And the ones left they're working on how to end those to.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this a f...ing joke?

Ask Joe Business Owner responsible for feeding his family and security he once could give employees.  Now the State runs your business.  Tells you how many people are allowed in.  

My Church now operates at the States command.  Donations are down.  Services are down.  

And of course Speech.  Don't deny this.  You're likely fired if you post anything on Cesspool Media pro Trump.  No it isn't the government, but the government getting full Cooperation from Silicon Valley is the same thing.  Cancel Culture is Fascist Culture pretending to be "nice."  

Everything in this country is officially micromanaged.  The private sector doesn't exist because it is taking all its orders from the State.  All as we witness the biggest transfer of wealth in history bc its not me and providing for my family that's important.....I must care about everyone else first.  

It is a shame Trump didn't take this seriously from the start.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It is a shame Trump didn't take this seriously from the start.

Aresolized virus from the start.  Your mask is a joke.   

Team China/Uniparty won.  

Stop blaming Trump.  It was over the second it was released.   

On purpose.  There was never any "containing" it.  

Peak stupid.  Dupes that politicized the situation to get Trump thought themselves it wouldn't last this long and now it's indefinite.  

Because the Team China/Uniparty have big plans.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

Please just watch from the 5:40 mark to the 6:55 mark. 

Can someone with average intelligence comment on this....dude let the cat out of the bag but no one noticed because it was March.  

How we know it was always aresolized.

1. If you believe what Woodward said Trump told him in January when the WHO was still telling the world "no evidence of human to human transmission."  Airborn.  And aresolized.  

2. This is what Fauci testified before Congress on March 12th.....700K to 1.5 million deaths.  With mitigation.  

Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), told the hearing: “We really need to be careful with those kinds of predictions because that’s based on a model.”

He added that “all models are as good as the assumptions that you put into the model” and that with containment and mitigation the upper end of the projection could be avoided.

About 80 percent of coronavirus cases are mild, and the overall mortality rate is around one percent, according to the latest estimate provided by Fauci to Congress on Wednesday.

At the low end of the projection this would mean about 700,000 deaths. At the high end it would mean 1.5 million deaths.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/12/nolte-the-experts-coronavirus-death-toll-math-is-terrifying/

700K Deaths on the low end.  

Did they really think that because it was "droplets?"  

Your masks are designed to get you out and feel comfortable doing so to work and spend money.  They have always been worthless.

Now as to the predictions and models, that was based on 125 million Americans getting it.  They applied their data a 1% CFR to everyone.  Not by age.  

Now that we know who's vulnerable we are protecting them and have been since we got actual data.  That data should have led to a change in plans.  Instead of this one size fits all for the entire planet. 

Also worth noting one week before that Fauci was telling everyone to go on a cruise.  

If Trump "lied" so did Fauci.  

They agreed to slow drip everything over the course of 6 months.  Because if they told you everything which wouldn't have made any difference, you would have had a lot more to worry about then lack of toilet paper.  At least initially.  Then we got real data and an empty ship in NYC.  

By June 1 we all knew the risks, who was most at risk.  They needed more justification for what they did.  They need more right now. 

Going into almost Day 320 of 15 days to slow the spread.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this a f...ing joke?

Agree Blitz. We both might have different things for covid but always respected u as a person. Thanks for sharing man. Helping me learn more.

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Aresolized virus from the start.  Your mask is a joke.   

Team China/Uniparty won.  

Stop blaming Trump.  It was over the second it was released.   

On purpose.  There was never any "containing" it.  

Peak stupid.  Dupes that politicized the situation to get Trump thought themselves it wouldn't last this long and now it's indefinite.  

Because the Team China/Uniparty have big plans.  

China released the virus agree, people should be blaming them for this mess?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone.... don’t attempt a coup of the country if you have a planned vacation in Mexico you can’t miss:

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-rioter-asks-court-permission-leave-us-for-mexico-vacation-2021-2

A woman who was charged with participating in the insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6 asked a federal court to let her leave the US for a vacation she had booked in Mexico.

Jenny Cudd's lawyers asked the US District Court for the District of Columbia on Monday to approve Cudd's request to travel outside the country.

The motion, seen by Insider, said Cudd had "planned and prepaid for a weekend retreat with her employees for the dates of February 18 through February 21, 2021, in Riviera Maya, Mexico."

"This is a work-related bonding retreat for employees and their spouses," it added.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

You guys still day dreaming about murdering whites er I mean trumpers?

That is your job to want to murder people. All democrats want is to be able to work with Republicans to "make this country great again"

Instead they are fighting your Trumpsters in a party divide that is doing nothing but hurting American people.