trump supporters

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If the recent threads by Chef Jim and 69 years of fanhood are any indication, this certainly deserves it's own.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This was no accident... of course scum bag doesn’t believe in our  "Republic for which it stands" but he is proud to pledge is allegiance to Q on July 4.

I knew a kid that was going to sing “Hey There Delilah” at a talent show and totally forgot the words.  I also recall a presidential candidate who thought all men and women were created equal this big cat.  That made him executive office material.  It happens.  

ED91DA58-051B-4056-9BDB-A163D4263091.jpeg

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I knew a kid that was going to sing “Hey There Delilah” at a talent show and totally forgot the words.  I also recall a presidential candidate who thought all men and women were created equal this big cat.  That made him executive office material.  It happens.  

ED91DA58-051B-4056-9BDB-A163D4263091.jpeg

Plus he took the QANON oath - give him a break.

Shocker...

A judge slammed the founder of Students for Trump as a ‘cold blooded fraudster’ before sentencing him to 13 months in prison for posing as a lawyer. John Lambert, 25, pretended to be Eric Pope, of the Manhattan-based firm Pope & Dunn.“

• 2 weeks later...

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Holocaust comments aren't just vile. They're dangerous

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is dangerous. The Georgia congresswoman's comparison of having to wear a piece of cloth on her face while she's on the House floor to Adolf Hitler waging a genocide that resulted in the slaughter of over six million Jewish people is revolting.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/23/opinions/marjorie-taylor-greene-dangerous-holocaust-comments-obeidallah/index.html

1/6 , the big lie , republicans electing this scum and Kevin McCarthy  saying nothing  is why I switched to Democrat after being a Independent till my old age. 

Trump was right about McConnell being a dumb sob

Edited by ALF

On 5/11/2021 at 5:04 PM, BillStime said:

Shocker...

A judge slammed the founder of Students for Trump as a ‘cold blooded fraudster’ before sentencing him to 13 months in prison for posing as a lawyer. John Lambert, 25, pretended to be Eric Pope, of the Manhattan-based firm Pope & Dunn.“

I agree...But we can find slime balls on both sides all day long...the more important things is to debate ideas imo...👍

• 2 weeks later...