trump supporters

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Republicans will win when and if they decide to be Republicans again.  Democrats will win if they don’t overreach into overly progressive stuff.

I am Independent, voted for plenty of Republicans in my life.  And Democrats.  You keep trying to label anyone who doesn’t fall in line with Trump as a liberal Democrat.  It’s precisely that approach that dooms Republicans for the near future. 

They really believe that the best strategy is having Fox et al demonize Democrats, because their own policies don't measure up.  For example, 83% of those surveyed who split their ticket last November between Biden and GOP candidates back the Covid bill.  In the survey, 69% of respondents who split their ticket in the 2020 election between Trump and down-ballot Democratic candidates support the bill.

Does that matter to any Republican in Congress??  heck no, because the bill is a win for Democrats and Americans.  They'd rather America rot that do the right thing.  

Also, I agree the loons on both far ends are the real problem.  

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Republicans will win when and if they decide to be Republicans again.  Democrats will win if they don’t overreach into overly progressive stuff.

Republicans will win more elections next year. The party that wins the White House always loses seats in the mid terms.  I think it has only not happened once in the last 80 years.  Even Obama lost seats.  

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Republicans will win more elections next year. The party that wins the White House always loses seats in the mid terms.  I think it has only not happened once in the last 80 years.  Even Obama lost seats.  

It depends if the Republican party runs candidates like Greene.  Since apparently you will have to get Trump’s blessing and he wants nut cases like that, such candidates will only win ruby red districts.  

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Anyone that wasn’t born yesterday knows that there is a lot more to the bill, that people disagree with, than just the stimulus money...Remember how Pelosi kept turning down a stimulus package before the election? Exactly...this tweet just seems intentionally disingenuous imo...

But I guess that’s why nobody can talk to each other anymore...no one really seems to care about having a genuine conversation...

Edited by JaCrispy

49 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Anyone that wasn’t born yesterday knows that there is a lot more to the bill, that people disagree with, than just the stimulus money...Remember how Pelosi kept turning down a stimulus package before the election? Exactly...this tweet just seems intentionally disingenuous imo...

But I guess that’s why nobody can talk to each other anymore...no one really seems to care about having a genuine conversation...

Bingo!

The two sides of the aisle are far more interested in scoring points against each other than doing a darn thing for the American people. And stop and think about it for a second...if giving $1,400 to the people was THAT critical, wouldn’t it have been done already? I mean wouldn’t it?!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree Ja’Crispy Vulcano.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bingo!

The two sides of the aisle are far more interested in scoring points against each other than doing a darn thing for the American people. And stop and think about it for a second...if giving $1,400 to the people was THAT critical, wouldn’t it have been done already? I mean wouldn’t it?!!

Everyone forgets way back when, when Trump said make a bill with JUST 2000$ stimulus

money for Americans, and Nancy screeched in protest and batted it down.

The biggest delusion is that democrat voters think that Democrat politicians give

one ***** about them. 

And so, they wait for the diminishing return on that once $2000 stimulus now $1400.00

which will be worth even less if/when it's passed.

Meanwhile...under Biden, the government can't even do tax refunds at this point.

but yea, 

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, Unforgiven said:

Everyone forgets way back when, when Trump said make a bill with JUST 2000$ stimulus

money for Americans, and Nancy screeched in protest and batted it down.

The biggest delusion is that democrat voters think that Democrat politicians give

one ***** about them. 

And so, they wait for the diminishing return on that once $2000 stimulus now $1400.00

which will be worth even less if/when it's passed.

Meanwhile...under Biden, the government can't even do tax refunds at this point.

but yea, 

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP

You make me wonder often what world you live in as your basic understanding of facts is often not from this timeline.

Pelosi screeched at Trump asking for $2,000?

Pelosi replied to Trumps tweet saying Let’s Do It!!

Right after, the Dems drafted a bill with only the $2,000 stimulus in it and passed in the House mainly along partisan lines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/28/house-stimulus-checks/?_gl=1*95v6mf*_ga*d1JzMzFIcEpUY2UxaWRHUjFKXzV0YUs1c0ZUV05KQW1Uc253ME00VzByZzU0RF9idlp4bnNma0N5alVUSXpGQg..

Maybe if you actually understood what happens, you may like the Dems.

If you don’t believe me that is was a clean bill, you can read it yourself here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/9051/text

The bill died in the Senate when Mitch wouldn’t bring it up.

Edited by Backintheday544

16 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You make me wonder often what world you live in as your basic understanding of facts is often not from this timeline.

Pelosi screeched at Trump asking for $2,000?

Pelosi replied to Trumps tweet saying Let’s Do It!!

Right after, the Dems drafted a bill with only the $2,000 stimulus in it and passed in the House mainly along partisan lines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/28/house-stimulus-checks/?_gl=1*95v6mf*_ga*d1JzMzFIcEpUY2UxaWRHUjFKXzV0YUs1c0ZUV05KQW1Uc253ME00VzByZzU0RF9idlp4bnNma0N5alVUSXpGQg..

Maybe if you actually understood what happens, you may like the Dems.

If you don’t believe me that is was a clean bill, you can read it yourself here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/9051/text

The bill died in the Senate when Mitch wouldn’t bring it up.

He's sorry, but he's too proud to admit it.