trump supporters

They need to keep the barricade  with razor  wire around the Capitol in place for years. A legacy of Trump and his violent supporters . An example of peaceful democracy for the whole world to marvel at.  ( sarcasm intended )

7 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Cocktail of mental illness and hatred. 

Very toxic combination.

@Tenhigh - best you ask @Unforgiven why his buddies@Foxx, @Deranged Rhino, and@Buffalo_Gal created a political site fronting as a Buffalo Bills message board! 

Unfortunate they hid the true focus of the site:

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/forum/4-politics/

Thats why @Unforgiven and @Big Blitz, loyal contributors to the above site come here and start absolutely ridiculous threads.

Im sure their Election Fraud page is well over 1,000 pages now, right @B-Man?

Edited by BillStime

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Tenhigh - best you ask @Unforgiven why his buddies@Foxx, @Deranged Rhino, and@Buffalo_Gal created a political site fronting as a Buffalo Bills message board! 

Unfortunate they hid the true focus of the site:

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/forum/4-politics/

Thats why @Unforgiven and @Big Blitz, loyal contributors to the above site come here and start absolutely ridiculous threads.

Im sure their Election Fraud page is well over 1,000 pages now, right @B-Man?

Your link took me to an error message. I went to the main page and saw nothing political at all, what gives? 

As for the ridiculous threads, I feel like you are living in a glass house here, partner.  

35 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Your link took me to an error message. I went to the main page and saw nothing political at all, what gives? 

As for the ridiculous threads, I feel like you are living in a glass house here, partner.  

LMAO - you’re not part of the klan bro - they limited access and kicked out anyone who doesn't spew sugar coated QAnon approved Trump news. 

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

No, seriously. You have no idea. They made it invite only out of embarrassment. Very cult-like Q stuff going on there, last I saw.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you’re not part of the klan bro - they limited access and kicked out anyone who doesn't spew sugar coated QAnon approved Trump news. 

35 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

No, seriously. You have no idea. They made it invite only out of embarrassment. Very cult-like Q stuff going on there, last I saw.

Were YOU guys invited? 

13 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Were YOU guys invited? 

A number of non kult members here were kicked out because we didn't kiss Trump's A$$ and then they locked down the political topics because they are not comfortable broadcasting their hypocrisy and far right conspiracies.

Edited by BillStime

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A number of non kult members here were kicked out because we didn't kiss Trump's A$$ and then they locked down the political topics because they are not comfortable broadcasting their hypocrisy and white supremacy.

Why were you there in the first place? 

Frankly, I'm surprised the mods here completely ignore PPP. Lots of people breaking the TOS everyday, adding nothing of value to the conversation.   

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

So they invited you just to kick you out?  Sounds fishy, no?

The site was created after a number of them boycotted this site because their Queen bee (@Deranged Rhino) was suspended for good from this site. 

They decided to create their own “Bills” site so they could continue to advance QAnon.

in the beginning - everyone who joined the site had access to all parts... but then when the election went the other way - and they saw all of their QAnon related scripture go down the drain - they couldn’t face the music and kicked off anyone who didn’t kneel before DQT.

I’m done w this conversation.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The site was created after a number of them boycotted this site because their Queen bee (@Deranged Rhino) was suspended for good from this site. 

They decided to create their own “Bills” site so they could continue to advance QAnon.

in the beginning - everyone who joined the site had access to all parts... but then when the election went the other way - and they saw all of their QAnon related scripture go down the drain - they couldn’t face the music and kicked off anyone who didn’t kneel before DQT.

I’m done w this conversation.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want you around, lol. 

• Haha (+1) 1