trump supporters

16 hours ago, TSOL said:

You know, when we were little and we were told, and we believed this was the greatest country in the world. The land of opportunity. Where you could do whatever you wanted for a living if you worked hard enough. Where a blue collar person could earn enough money for a little house a car, a family. You know, 40+50 years ago when unions were strong and factory workers earned double what the are making now. 

When we had really good/great men as leaders of the country. 

The Dems in the last 20 years have sold us out for short term economic gain. 

Guys like Clinton and obama. Those popular guys. Sure, they had great smiles, and they were cool. Oh man were they smooth and cool but the begining of the wholesale of america was under Clinton (NAFTA) 

And under obama, that's when a ton of our agriculture was sold to China. You know about the meat processing plants and farms right? 

I could go on about when we used to invent and innovate if you wish. Back when our education system wasn't ranked 27th in the world. You know my elementary school aged kids haven't been in a classroom in nearly a year, that should do wonders for the new generation of America. 

I don't see things going in a good direction right now, and yeah, trump is an epic fail. But he got elected because people are sick of career polititions selling us down the river. 

Well, now everyone rejoice because now we have a glorious white knight career politition to lead us out of the dark ages that the boogey man cast us into. 

All apologies if I seem cynical. 

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your perspective.

The bolded are statements that I agree with.

I find that, when it comes to what we all want, there are often more commonalities than most would admit.

I, too, want to live in a country where working 40 hours means you can afford a home and a car and health insurance. I, too, want to live in a country with a strong education system. I want to live in a country where people aren't dying in the street because they have to choose between insulin and their next meal.

I vehemently disagree with your assertion that democrats are somehow to blame for the ills of America. I believe it's quite clear which side has been the enemy of health care, of living wages, and of education, and it's not the left. It saddens and confounds me that anyone could actually think that the modern GOP cares anything about the values you mentioned, the hopes that you have. It seems quite clear that, while neither side is perfect, one side has fought for the common American far, FAR more than the other.  

Nevertheless, despite the fact that you blame the evils on "the evil democrats" while I think that's preposterous and silly....again, the fact remains that many Americans want many of the same things. You and I want many of the same things. We may disagree on the best way to achieve these ends.

Let's give the new guy a chance and see what happens. 

40-50 years ago.....so Nixon? and the guys that had to clean up after him?

But seriously if there is a political movement that pushed us away from the things your missing I'd say it was all this trickle down economics. I mean I can't understand why anyone would think giving more/taking less money from the rich with the hope they'll share(because if there is one thing people who have amassed large amounts of money are known for it's sharing) those gains with people further down the ladder would be more effective than programs and support for the people down the ladder directly.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

😆

You mean at the secured military base?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

But seriously if there is a political movement that pushed us away from the things your missing I'd say it was all this trickle down economics. I mean I can't understand why anyone would think giving more/taking less money from the rich with the hope they'll share(because if there is one thing people who have amassed large amounts of money are known for it's sharing) those gains with people further down the ladder would be more effective than programs and support for the people down the ladder directly.

It's not YOUR money dude! 

13 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Is that @Foxx or @Deranged Rhino? Can't tell with the new haircut

Can someone do a DR welfare check?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/some-qanon-followers-struggle-inauguration-day-n1255002

There’s a great post from one of the sketchier forums kicking around. I can’t seem to find it now. But it’s basically this:

TO ALL FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS VISITING THIS SITE: Please be aware that everything I have posted here was intended as satire. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Can someone do a DR welfare check?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/some-qanon-followers-struggle-inauguration-day-n1255002

There’s a great post from one of the sketchier forums kicking around. I can’t seem to find it now. But it’s basically the this:

TO ALL FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS VISITING THIS SITE: Please be aware that everything I have posted here was intended as satire. 

lol

He should be glad that QANON thread got sent to the dust bin though I would argue the DeepState one is even loonier. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

So you don't really have any actual point point to make.

Most Trump supporters are actually welfare recipients who don't realize who the real economic engine of the country is. I oppose cutting their Medicare and Medicaid, they deserve to live as healthy a life as they can. 

17 hours ago, TBBills said:

It's ok b.c Trump fed your feeble mind with lies and corruption. You are brainwashed and we are here to help. The terrorist Trump will not hurt you again.

As you 'celebrate' and usher in the TRUE terrorists. At least now you can cozy up and worship MSNBC and watch them spin more and more lies.

You are all blind sheep. BOTH sides.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not sure what that's supposed to mean, so I'll leave you and your group of over-victimized friends to your non-stop whining. 

Young man there's no need to feel down
I said young man pick yourself off the ground
I said young man 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

Young man there's a place you can go
I said young man when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

As you 'celebrate' and usher in the TRUE terrorists. At least now you can cozy up and worship MSNBC and watch them spin more and more lies.

You are all blind sheep. BOTH sides.

Says the feeble minded terroristic organization of Trumpster... Go back in your hole.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Not sure what that's supposed to mean, so I'll leave you and your group of over-victimized friends to your non-stop whining. 

It means you brought nothing to the table not a damn thing.

I talk about my belief that trickle down economics doesn't work for very foreseeable reasons.

You respond saying it's not my money. Which cool one liner bro.:rolleyes:

I respond that it is and it's the money of everyone that pays taxes because that's how government works.

You respond by saying you won't listen to me because I'm poor despite having no actual knowledge of me.