trump supporters

9 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Did you call Bernie Sanders a radical communist for pointing all of this out over 4 decades? 

No

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh, believe me, I *want* tighter regulation on big business. I want monopolies broken up.

The problem is, the only people pushing for that are the Progressives. The Trump regime engaged in gobsnacking amounts of corruption, pay to play, corporate stooging and the entire GOP funding model is dependent on the mega rich donating to PACs due to the Citizens United ruling (made by a GOP majority Supreme Court)

This election was about chemo before trying to cut out the tumor.  I dearly wanted one of them in office rather than Biden, but the overwhelming problem was that we have an existential threat to Democracy.

We just witnessed lunatics storm the Capitol chanting about the threat "communism". They've been fed a steady diet of garbage from "alternative" media sources that are too crazy for Fox News. Maybe the left isn't perfect, but if you are complaining about elites and corporate oligarchs maybe you should support the people who oppose them instead of, ya know, enabling them.

The media is creating this divide, it's awful seeing the country focused on all the wrong things 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

No

The media is creating this divide, it's awful seeing the country focused on all the wrong things 

The "media"?

Let's call out specifics here. Here is OAN claiming wide spread voter fraud, delegitimizing the election: https://www.oann.com/election-fraud-mounts-as-dems-race-the-clock/

Accusing them of erasing freedom of speech: https://www.oann.com/dems-attempt-to-erase-freedom-of-speech/

Blaming Democrats for the lack of National Guard at the Capitol riot (which must be done by the executive branch): https://www.oann.com/report-dems-partly-at-fault-for-insufficient-security-at-u-s-capitol/

Now, there are abundant examples, but I pick OAN because Trump went out of his way to praise and legitimize these whackadoos.

I'm not saying there are zero examples on the other side, but Right Wing politics has become a human centipede where fringe people make up wild nonsense, it gets repeated by politicians to fire up their base, who legitimize the crazy and then allows the wackos to say crazier stuff.

• Like (+1) 4

55 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The "media"?

Let's call out specifics here. Here is OAN claiming wide spread voter fraud, delegitimizing the election: https://www.oann.com/election-fraud-mounts-as-dems-race-the-clock/

Accusing them of erasing freedom of speech: https://www.oann.com/dems-attempt-to-erase-freedom-of-speech/

Blaming Democrats for the lack of National Guard at the Capitol riot (which must be done by the executive branch): https://www.oann.com/report-dems-partly-at-fault-for-insufficient-security-at-u-s-capitol/

Now, there are abundant examples, but I pick OAN because Trump went out of his way to praise and legitimize these whackadoos.

I'm not saying there are zero examples on the other side, but Right Wing politics has become a human centipede where fringe people make up wild nonsense, it gets repeated by politicians to fire up their base, who legitimize the crazy and then allows the wackos to say crazier stuff.

Please don't tell me you are so naive to think that election results have not been manipulated throughout the world throughout history 

As far as specific media outlets... Blech to that. They're all just like pollution. More spin than fact look no further than the coverage of the far more destructive BLM protests vs the capitol hill melee that was 100% sparked by paid european professional riot inciters. 

• Eyeroll 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:58 PM, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The "media"?

This is not defending OAN because I have not watched much of it but you are incorrect on who chose not to bring in more portection. https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/955548910/ex-capitol-police-chief-rebuffs-claims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

Also it clearly states Bowser also thought that more police was not needed. 

The reason I picked this one is you made a statement of "fact" that is wrong for a political purpose, the very think you are blaming others of doing. 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:59 PM, TSOL said:

Please don't tell me you are so naive to think that election results have not been manipulated throughout the world throughout history 

As far as specific media outlets... Blech to that. They're all just like pollution. More spin than fact look no further than the coverage of the far more destructive BLM protests vs the capitol hill melee that was 100% sparked by paid european professional riot inciters. 

So you think the election was stolen from the POS? You guys don’t even need fake evidence anymore, just the word of that loser Trump. Pathetic 

19 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump supporter who was arrested for attacking the Capitol, says she was there because of the President. Calls on the President to pardon her:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKITzRqD-cU/?igshid=ja76kl47jhd6

I hope he does, it will be more evidence against him 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you think the election was stolen from the POS? You guys don’t even need fake evidence anymore, just the word of that loser Trump. Pathetic 

He won’t. The reports are it costs $2,000,000 to get a pardon. MAGA Karen’s can’t afford that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

These insurrectionists aren’t the brightest bulbs. Instead of protecting the President, they keep telling people that they did what they did because they were following the Presidents orders:

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-rioters-say-trump-told-them-to-come-to-washington-2021-1

One man reportedly told the FBI that he and his cousin had marched towards the Capitol because "President Trump said to do so" while one man who threw a fire extinguisher at police officers told agents he had been "instructed" to go to the Capitol by the president.

Others who have been arrested for their role in the riot have sought presidential pardons from criminal charges on the grounds that they felt invited to the Capitol by the president.

The so-called "QAnon Shaman," whose distinctive costume made him the face of the Capitol protests, requested through his lawyer last week that Trump issue him with a pardon, saying that he and other rioters were "peaceful individuals who accepted the president's invitation with honorable intentions." He has been denied bail.

Jenna Ryan, a Texas realtor who was arrested after taking part in the Capitol siege, also asked President Trump for a pardon because she claimed to have been following the president's instructions.

"I just want people to know I'm a normal person," she told CBS11. "That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol."

Another video clip cited by the Post shows a man among a crowd of angry protesters outside the Capitol shouting at police officers: "We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!"

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think you just jumped the shark there fonzie.

You could answer the question if youd like.

Do you think elections in this country are pure and virgin like the driven snow? Or do you think elections are highly subject to manipulation? 

I'll hang up and wait for your response 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I think you just jumped the shark there fonzie.

You could answer the question if youd like.

Do you think elections in this country are pure and virgin like the driven snow? Or do you think elections are highly subject to manipulation? 

I'll hang up and wait for your response 

Why you asking that? Nothing absolutely pure? That’s a really stupid question. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why you asking that? Nothing absolutely pure? That’s a really stupid question. 

So in two sentences you just used the words "pathetic" "loser" and "stupid". 

I really just want to reject that kind of negativity. As a matter of fact your posts seem to be littered with polarizing negativity so I'm going to bow out of this conversation. 

As Americans I think we need to start thinking forward instead of attacking each other. Since most of us really do just want the same things. Peace, and relative prosperity. 

Thank you for answering the actual question even though you're being passive aggressive about it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This actually worried me since we on the right do have crazies also, but then I read the last line of the article- they have seen no evidence of a threat. I am not surprised at the inflammatory language either but how else will you get idiots to support this government?

U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. And it underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn’t flagged any issues that they were aware of.

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

When Trumpists twist themselves into pretzels, how far up their ass does their head fit?

It’s easy for them to twist since they have no backbone.

Were 2 days away from Trump not meaning anything. (Except for the impeachment trial coming up).

Probably 5 days at most until Schumer is the majority leader.

It’ll be interesting to see what the first things Biden undoes from Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

My Pillow Guy whines that he's being canceled.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/01/19/theyre-trying-to-cancel-me-retailers-drop-mypillow-amid-ceos-baseless-voter-fraud-claims/?sh=7be072206863

This is the fool who throws in a copy of his autobiography with any order over $50. In other words, his story is part of his sales pitch. But when his story turns off retailers carrying his product, all of a sudden it's some kind of persecution.

By the way, I have an elderly aunt and uncle - the kind who never got the internet who order things by phone based on Fox TV ads. They ordered his & hers My Pillows. My aunt acted like the My Pillow pillow almost killed her ... "I SENT IT RIGHT BACK. I WOKE UP WITH A SORE NECK AND THOUGHT I COULDN'T EVEN MOVE."  Maybe a bit hyperbolic, but suffice to say I haven't been tempted to buy one, even before Mr. My Pillow became conspirator-in-chief.

• Like (+1) 1

There was an article on NBC News today about how there are still legions of QAnon people who truly believe that tomorrow is the "great awakening", where Trump will reveal the final stage of his coup, seize power, and hold mass executions of democrats. They're loading up on ham radios and getting ready for internet and electrical grid blackouts, pitying us poor souls who "live in ignorance" of the REAL truths of pedophilia, blood drinking, and other deranged Q nonsense.

It really, truly is a doomsday cult. Lots and lots of people in for a rude awakening tomorrow, though I'm sure they'll just keep moving the goalposts and pushing the dates of the "great awakening" back. 

Gosh, what a bunch of absolute lunatics. Sad.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/increasingly-militant-parler-refugees-anxious-qanon-adherents-prep-doomsday-n1254775

Liesa Norris got a panicked phone call Monday from her brother. He told her to buy a ham radio.

The radio, he explained, would be one of the few ways they could communicate once President Donald Trump launched his plans to take permanent power.

"We were dancing around the subject, and then he just brought up that on the 20th, you know, the truth is going to come out," Norris said. "He was just going on and on about how we needed to have ham radios because we're not going to be able to talk on regular phones and everything is going to be dark."

Trump has no such plans. But in the fractured QAnon community, which has turned to a variety of smaller messaging apps and YouTube to keep spreading conspiracy theories, evidence-free reports of a nationwide blackout and impending martial law Wednesday have become a last stand for true believers that Trump will be president after Inauguration Day.

NBC News reviewed the social media accounts of Norris' brother, part of a sea of QAnon accounts that have become increasingly divorced from reality since the Capitol riot. Most of the accounts have expressed a belief that Trump will declare martial law and execute Democrats on Inauguration Day as part of the cult's long-awaited doomsday.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My Pillow Guy whines that he's being canceled.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/01/19/theyre-trying-to-cancel-me-retailers-drop-mypillow-amid-ceos-baseless-voter-fraud-claims/?sh=7be072206863

This is the fool who throws in a copy of his autobiography with any order over $50. In other words, his story is part of his sales pitch. But when his story turns off retailers carrying his product, all of a sudden it's some kind of persecution.

By the way, I have an elderly aunt and uncle - the kind who never got the internet who order things by phone based on Fox TV ads. They ordered his & hers My Pillows. My aunt acted like the My Pillow pillow almost killed her ... "I SENT IT RIGHT BACK. I WOKE UP WITH A SORE NECK AND THOUGHT I COULDN'T EVEN MOVE."  Maybe a bit hyperbolic, but suffice to say I haven't been tempted to buy one, even before Mr. My Pillow became conspirator-in-chief.

My dad is 92 and watches Fox News daily.  Unfortunately he fell for the My Pillow scammer.  I told him I could get him a much better pillow if a new pillow was what he wanted.  He refused and demanded I order two of them for him.  

He threw them out after the first night and fell in love with the ones I bought him after that....

Sadly, that's just one of many examples of him falling for those infomercials.  It is DISGUSTING how much predatory crap is being peddled to the elderly on that channel.