trump supporters

On 1/10/2021 at 7:08 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

The Capitol Stormers - generally NOT the best and the brightest, and definitely not the winners of the world. Trump complained that he didn't like the optics because the looked "low class." Let's take a look at what we know so far:

- The woman who got shot. https://www.shethepeople.tv/news/ashli-babbit-was-deep-into-conspiracy-theories-like-qanon-experts/ (I'm including non-paywall links, but there's plenty more from the NYT, WSJ, WashPost, etc.). She and her husband are Air Force vets with about 14 years in. Her military career was distinguished mostly by her being a loudmouth who liked to complain. She became obsessed with QAnon conspiracy theories. Despite all the benefits accorded vets, she apparently had no interested in working for somebody else anymore. I used to do hiring for a federal agency, and believe me, it's awfully hard to not hire a vet for a job. I'm not talking about dead end Amazon warehouse jobs. These are often clerical jobs that in a city like San Diego top out at about $80,000. She and her husband could easily have been making a combined $160,000 a year within 5 years or so, and the military time counts toward federal retirement. The median family salary in America is about $60,000. She also could have taken advantage of higher education programs for vets. In other words, lots and lots of opportunities out there. A lot of people complain about affirmative action, but the only real affirmative action program is for veterans, and even more so for disabled vets, with a very relaxed standard for who qualifies as having a service related disability. Despite all that, she apparently didn't want to work for somebody else anymore so she started a pool maintenance business. (There's also great small business loan programs for veterans.) She would up defaulting on about $70,000 of loan payments. 35 years old, made basically zero progress in establishing a career. Yet all to ready to blame someone else for her failures. 

- The woman trampled to death. https://www.shethepeople.tv/news/rosanne-boyland-capitol-hill-attack-qanon-trump/  A recovering drug addict, also obsessed with QAnon crap. No indication that she had any particular education, skills, or talents, or that she tried to do anything to improve her prospects. I guess it's China's fault?

- The guy reported as having died after he tasered himself in the, umm, "Rotundas." https://wbhm.org/feature/2021/one-alabamian-dies-during-siege-at-u-s-capitol/

55 years old, seemed to have been living a perfectly middle class life as a kind of Dunder-Mifflin salesman type. There's really nothing in his bio that would suggest that the U.S. government had somehow frustrated any greater talent to emerge. Yet harbored a ton of anger over something. His family says he went as a peaceful protester, but his social media included things like, "you think the riots were bad over the summer ... you ain't seen sh!te yet."

- Another "medical event" death. https://6abc.com/benjamin-phillips-4-dead-at-us-capitol-ashli-babbit-shot-woman/9448265/  Tried to start a social media site called "Trumparoo." (Who needs Twitter?) Actually has a computer science degree, but other than starting Trumparoo and other silly websites it's not clear how he used it.

BTW he tased himself in the balls while trying to steal a photo of Tip O'Neill.  Tip didnt suffer fools... guessing his ghost got him.  And yes there ghosts in the Capitol.

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Here is video evidence of Trump inciting violence:

Impeach!

Awe, what a cute part to highlight.  Parse this:

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol– and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“Something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can’t have happened and we fight, we fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

“So we are going to–we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give–the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try–give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try–going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.”

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Impeach!

Yes b.c the whole build up to this day is forgotten and will never be held against him.

Let's forget he allowed speakers he trusted to insight violence and his own son but you didn't post those part... Your own censorship is hard at work to cover up the truth.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Awe, what a cute part to highlight.  Parse this:

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol– and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“Something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can’t have happened and we fight, we fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

“So we are going to–we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give–the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try–give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try–going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.”

And?

Not only have Trump supporters left their trail of turds evidence online, but they seem completely ignorant of the federal sedition statute and sentencing guidance.

I will attempt to educate some of them here. Cliff notes because reading is hard - basically up to 20 years prison and many DC rioters qualify.

Trump will get off with a slap while many of his ardent gullible drones will have 20 years behind bars to think about how dumb they were to follow him.

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sedition.html

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters.  Are you proud?

TRUMPS AMERICA

First time that military has been bivouacked in the US Capitol since early in the Civil War when the Lincoln Administration was concerned the Confederates would attack the District of Columbia.

52 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I like how they were able to set all that stuff up but ZERO security measures... Just seemed very planned by a tyrant.

Am not shocked there were a lot of mistakes made. In typical fashion our bureaucracy is cartoonish in their responses to security threats. After 911 it was determined that we had too many departments that made coordinating security efforts and counter-terrorism slow and inefficient. Our government response was to create another department "DHS" - irony much?

Both Sergeant's at Arms for the House and Senate and others who could have properly prepared were worried about "optics"...

The DC Police early on either refused or were rebuffed by members of our government from having National Guard troops deployed early. When asking for emergency deployment during the insurrection, the National Guard slow-walked their response because there was a lot of push-back earlier in the year on their heavy-handed approach to peaceful demonstrations where no buildings were damaged, federal property trespassed on, or lives lost.

Although Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser requested on Tuesday that the D.C. Guard be sent in, she legally was unable to activate the military force. Only after neighboring states activated their personnel did Pence push acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller to send in the full guard.

Christopher Miller’s rapid ascension to acting Pentagon chief was announced by Trump on Monday as he fired Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper, who fell out of favor after disagreeing with the president over his threat in June to use active-duty military forces to quell unrest in America’s streets.

“I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately,” Trump tweeted. “Chris will do a GREAT job! Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service.”

On a side note:

I am not a fan of CNN's blatant and irresponsible attempts at stirring up racial tensions. I also think they have a heavy-handed approach when reporting on our Police forces across the nation. As any pragmatic person can see, we had some bad apples in the Capital Police force and of course they gave that top billing, but the vast majority were very brave and honorable men and women, black and white, that stood a thin blue line against odds they could never overcome.

CNN runs stories asking "why so few arrests compared to BLM marches", it infuriates me because it does not help this nation heal.

THINK. You have a mob of nearly 8000 riotous protesters descending on a few 100 policeman trying to hold that tsunami back and you think they had time to arrest and process rioters. Have they seen the pictures of that mob dragging away barricades with cops trying to hold out? 

Irresponsible and unfair to those many brave folks where their jobs quickly turned to simply surviving and trying to stall so that our leaders could get to safety.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Telling people to use the 1st Amendment peacefully isn't inciting anything unless you're a lunatic.

Peacefully is a word, he's not inciting violence whatsoever. This is now the new "thought-crime" Orwell-style leftism. 

I would make further comments but why confuse truth with facts. (Sorry that's a Biden reference if you didn't know)

23 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Telling people to use the 1st Amendment peacefully isn't inciting anything unless you're a lunatic.

Peacefully is a word, he's not inciting violence whatsoever. This is now the new "thought-crime" Orwell-style leftism. 

I would make further comments but why confuse truth with facts. (Sorry that's a Biden reference if you didn't know)

Correct the Dems and the Media are literally making up charges against him. 

We are now interpreting what they wanted him to mean and convince the rest of the country via the rhetoric they're using ("attack," "coup," "insurrection," etc) to convince low info America that Trump actually ordered some sort of treasonous plot.  

You can say and think the protesters in the Capitol are criminals that should be charged.  You can think Trump is an **s hole that should have just held off any protest bc it wasn't going to accomplish anything anyway.  Perfectly fine.  

But if you think what the Dems and media are doing by inventing what Trump said and meant and are using that as justification for another sham impeachment, and even worse to call all his supporters complicit with treason....and further you are good with the Big Tech Banning.......I don't think you're necessarily un Patriotic.  I think you're really just a gigantic piece of **** that is most definitely Un-American in every sense of the word.

You can argue you're not.  Say you're not. 

But at the very least I'm just going to interpret it that way because that's the way we roll now.   

Edited by Big Blitz

14 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Trump had no intention of promoting a peaceful march. This is just pure sophistry.

He has shown zero remorse for inciting that riot because he is an amoral sociopath - he is literally incapable of remorse.

If you cannot objectively look at the lies and actions that man has taken abusing his Presidency, the assessments of his lack of character from those who have worked directly with him, then you are another rank and file hopeless Trump apologist.

Props for the Orwell reference BTW. I admit I have always felt the "cancel culture" mirrored his "Newspeak". While Trumps indoctrination efforts and willing embrace of Q-Anon and peddling conspiracy theories mirrored "Doublespeak".

We live in Orwellian times.

• Like (+1) 1