trump supporters

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thomas Jefferson. James Madison. Alexander Hamilton. John Jay. John Adams. Benjamin Franklin. George Washington. Thomas Paine.

vs.

Donald Trump. Rudy Giuliani. Lin Wood. Sydney Powell. Stephen Miller. Mark Levin. Rush Limbaugh. Q.

How dare you leave out Don Jr, and his manly fish-beard.  He's my favorite character on our cartoon president.   Ass ass ass!  Boy am I going to miss that show.  It won't be even close to what it is if they try to do it with Biden

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bye Don!

Captudre.JPG

Oh snap, they really are DRAINING THE SEWER!.  Bye kellyanne, bye Juhred.  I wonder if he found where Melania hid the phone and was bad, or if they just said F this insurgent clown and his Repugnant sycophants.  TWITLER IS DEAD!   ...and no were not working out a surrender with the rest of the reich.  The coup was a bridge too far

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I love that the Trumpsters party just make themselves look like idiots... Just like the Trumpster in PPP.

It's literally idiots following idiots acting like idiots

Edited by daz28

31 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Well, they got to tell the story anyways.  

It's fine. Was being a bit snarky.

True some of our founding fathers have written accounts and pseudo-memoirs that get rolled into broader historical context.

Books like Inside the 3rd Reich by Albert Speer is an example of a pretty good historical view of Hitler's inner circle from a contemporary of that time.

So it is not unheard of.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Hmmm...not sure about this statement.

Our founding fathers did not write their own history books although books have been written about them by guys that do that sort of thing....historians.

So I'm guessing you've never heard of the quote, "history is written by the victors?"

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Looks like they're going after Parler now also. Apple removing Parler from Apple store unless they moderate. 

Need to stop the propaganda access b.c people are easily fooled. It's sad but true when it comes to human species.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I have a question for anyone, Democrat or Republican. What are you afraid of? Why are so many people acting like their freedom is at risk? 

Republican: feel like the election was stolen via fraud

Democrat: feel like there was a coup that almost lead to a dictatorship.

Of course you could flip the roles back in 2016 though Democrats weren't stupid enough to storm the capitol.

11 minutes ago, meazza said:

So I'm guessing you've never heard of the quote, "history is written by the victors?"

Yes, I have heard of this widely misused phrase.

Would actually mean something if history was written in stone and incapable of being revisited and revised.

Not quite sure what point you are trying to make, and here I was trying to give you an easy exit.

No good deed goes unpunished.

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Yes, I have heard of this widely misused phrase.

Would actually mean something if history was written in stone and incapable of being revisited and revised.

Not quite sure what point you are trying to make, and here I was trying to give you an easy exit.

No good deed goes unpunished.

My point was that if the revolution had failed, all you'd have heard 300 years later is that the founding fathers were a bunch of traitors.  

The only thing that gives me easy exists is uncooked chicken.

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

Republican: feel like the election was stolen via fraud

Democrat: feel like there was a coup that almost lead to a dictatorship.

Of course you could flip the roles back in 2016 though Democrats weren't stupid enough to storm the capitol.

Trump always did that though. It's his thing. When he loses he says it was stolen and fraud. That's not what I'm talking about though. There's been all this fear talk. We're not at war with each other. That type of talk needs to stop. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Trump always did that though. It's his thing. When he loses he says it was stolen and fraud. That's not what I'm talking about though. There's been all this fear talk. We're not at war with each other. That type of talk needs to stop. 

It didn't start with Trump, he just made it worse 

Edited by meazza

25 minutes ago, meazza said:

My point was that if the revolution had failed, all you'd have heard 300 years later is that the founding fathers were a bunch of traitors.  

The only thing that gives me easy exists is uncooked chicken.

I get the concept, but information is not so easily rendered to the victor's view.

Even the British back then had geopolitical enemies that would have offered compelling counter perspectives that historians could pour over to see if they were corroborated by other accounts or known facts.

Today it is even harder as the source information is even more broadly disseminated.

For other easy-exits try bad shell fish.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:57 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Tom, hey there.  been a while

I missed the "You're an idiot" posts.

IMO  if you believe Trump and his lies and NEVER question his motives, then you will be classified as a traitorous person or a :censored: idiot.

Is the media biased?  Hell yes. Both sides to.  Small lies and HUGE lies are a bit different though.

The Election was not rigged. Trump lost by a landslide.

I frequently questioned him.  I just didn't think he "lied," so much as he was too stupid to understand reality.  To lie, you have to know what the truth is first, and he never did.  

And in my job, I had direct experience with some of his bull####.  He's not some criminal mastermind genius Hitlerite.  Never has been.  He's just a boorish carnival barker from Manhattan.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I have a question for anyone, Democrat or Republican. What are you afraid of? Why are so many people acting like their freedom is at risk? 

Um...because it is?  Have you seen what's happened in the past 48 hours?  Opposition is being silenced.  There have been two bills in Congress to expel Republicans from Congress en masse.  A third bill is being introduced that will declare the Republican Party a domestic terror organization.

I know most of you here agree with that.  But a one-party state that considers opposition True Evil that must be silenced is an extraordinarily bad idea.  This is what most of you claimed was Trump's goal in the past four years.  Now you're supporting it - driving your opposition to the fringes, then silencing it. 

This board is a microcosm of that - you harassed and abused everyone who disagreed with you, to the point where they felt they had to escape you.  And now you're going to report the site they escaped to as a terrorist organization and have it shut down.  This is what you want.  It's what your party wants.  Restriction of the freedom to oppose you.  

So you got your wish.  Good luck with that.  Remember, the Committee for Public Safety ate its own, and ultimately came for Robespierre.  

On 1/7/2021 at 9:20 AM, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

We've all seen you actions and who you followed

goodbye

Followed?  Are you functionally ######ed?  I left months before you drove everyone else out of here.

• Haha (+1) 1