trump supporters

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Mass resignations are about to happen in the Trump office, the people close to him are fed up with his tyrannical rule as of late. I just wish they did this earlier instead of waiting for him to unleash violence and unrest in this country.

Yeah, in 13 days.

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Stop with the lies and bull####. We know this so what Trumpsters do, brainwashed.

It's stupid ***** like this that makes Trumpsters look like idiots.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

How is it lies dumb dumb? The guy has video admitting it! There is photographic evidence... 

It's stupid ***** like this that makes Trumpsters look like idiots. You know he is a Trumpster even if he is black. You are trying to separate things that don't need to be separated except by idiots that are trying to find some way to escape blame.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

It's stupid ***** like this that makes Trumpsters look like idiots.

It makes sense that people like you could see video and photographic evidence as well as confessions of voter fraud and still deny it happened... 

"If I say it didn't happen and that it is lies, maybe it will go away!" 

Pull your head out of your ass, can't admit anything even if it's smacking you in the face repeatedly

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It's stupid ***** like this that makes Trumpsters look like idiots. You know he is a Trumpster even if he is black. You are trying to separate things that don't need to be separated except by idiots that are trying to find some way to escape blame.

He is not a Trumper, he is a BLM, Antifa, Democrat

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

It makes sense that people like you could see video and photographic evidence as well as confessions of voter fraud and still deny it happened... 

"If I say it didn't happen and that it is lies, maybe it will go away!" 

Pull your head out of your ass, can't admit anything even if it's smacking you in the face repeatedly

You are missing the point...

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

He is not a Trumper, he is a BLM, Antifa, Democrat

No he isn't. He is a Trumpster, he is doing it for Trump. He is a Trumpster does not matter if he is Black.

I don't think you understand BLM is movement against racism and police brutality... Has nothing to do with your political stance.

Republicans can be in BLM and so can Trumpsters.

Edited by TBBills

34 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You are missing the point...

No he isn't. He is a Trumpster, he is doing it for Trump. He is a Trumpster does not matter if he is Black.

I don't think you understand BLM is movement against racism and police brutality... Has nothing to do with your political stance.

Republicans can be in BLM and so can Trumpsters.

I do understand, and it is about chaos and destruction... not about racism or police...it's a blank crime check for most of these people and the honest people don't realize what they are supporting. There are plenty of black people who decry BLM...hell look at Poyer's wife, you think Poyer loves BLM? LMAO!

A Republican wouldn't be in BLM if they realized what it stood for. They would have a peaceful gathering talking about real change with people like Rosa Parks and MLK Jr., real heroes of the cause!

I realize this isn't going to go over well on this new version of the PPP....but is anyone really surprised that something like yesterday happened?  Really?

You can hate on Donald Trump all you'd like, but this entire debate comes down to chicken and egg.  All tribal rivalries do. The Right feels they aren't being heard.  And guess what...the Left feels they aren't being heard.  What do they have in common:  THEY ARE NOT BEING HEARD!  Is it any small wonder that our Congress gets such low approval ratings?  

Put down the hate for a minute. Breath. Take out a mirror, and do some self examination.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1