trump supporters

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

You'd think so but what it actually does is drive wealthy people out of highly taxed states because they can't rely on those SALT deductions anymore leaving the lower and middle class holding the bag due to budget decreases.

But the objective of liberal tax policy is to give the fed more tax dollars to redistribute. Disempowering states is a side effect, but there has to be some consequences. 

Im not really into tax policy to know the right answer but it seems like the rich liberal leaning states are ok raising federal taxes, just not on their constituents? Is that the movement behind eliminating the SALT cap?  

I mean I live in MD and def hit that cap, I ended up paying more federal taxes Han previously, which is what thought was the liberal tax policy agenda.  

and I’m not taking Dem or Rep, I’m merely advocating liberalism underpinnings are the principle that government has a greater role, conservatism tend toward state governments and individualism, or so I thought. 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you tell us what happened to the Party of Personal Responsibility?

I will say this, the "right" and the "left" politicians all lay in the same bed. None of them are in the corner of the everyday middle American person. Trump has exposed this as the truth. 

27 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I am not sure the first one ever ended.  But we should never let fear of cult members drive our society.  Let them all take their cyanide pills...

I'd pay a few extra bucks for a cotton shirt if it meant booting the utopian South into its own country.  I'd even throw in Mizzurah!

37 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

That's what I was telling these left wing ladies. You reap what you sow. And now "the chickens have come home to roost."

Yes, they have.  

• The US Congress gave a big FU to Trump by returning to the Capitol after it was cleared of Trump's domestic terrorists to confirm the election of Joe Biden as the 46th POTUS.
  • The National Association of Manufacturers has called for using the 25th Amendment to remove the POTUS, and several members of Trump's cabinet have actually discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the POTUS.
  • There are discussions among Congressmen about impeaching or censuring Trump in Congress.
  • State officials are even more likely to seek to put Trump in prison after he leaves office.
  • On January  20. 2021, the President of the US will be a Democrat, the US House of Representatives will be controlled by Democrats, and the US Senate will be controlled by Democrats.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I will say this, the "right" and the "left" politicians all lay in the same bed. None of them are in the corner of the everyday middle American person. Trump has exposed this as the truth. 

bull manure

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Yes, they have.  

• The US Congress gave a big FU to Trump by returning to the Capitol after it was cleared of Trump's domestic terrorists to confirm the election of Joe Biden as the 46th POTUS.
  • The National Association of Manufacturers has called for using the 25th Amendment to remove the POTUS, and several members of Trump's cabinet have actually discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the POTUS.
  • There are discussions among Congressmen about impeaching or censuring Trump in Congress.
  • State officials are even more likely to seek to put Trump in prison after he leaves office.
  • On January  20. 2021, the President of the US will be a Democrat, the US House of Representatives will be controlled by Democrats, and the US Senate will be controlled by Democrats.

Oh yes they will tar and feather President Trump, ride him out an a rail and both sides will gleefully rub their hands together anticipating the return of their large payola scams. LOL It's as American as apple pie.

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Mass arrests are warranted here for sure. 

Yes i do agree these a** bags should be thrown in jail just like those a** bags in portland and Seattle should have that were trashing the capital building & the surrounding area's up there they got thrown in jail right ? Or was that the guy that was trying to protect his property after they peacefully broke through the gate on his property  🤔 I can't remember ...

Oh wait now i do that was a peaceful protest that's right and it was said to be wrong to send in police and national guard because they were just voicing their opinion's peacefully while they closed down city blocks and took over that section of the city I'm sorry i misremembered .

Add to that the evil dictator was saying they needed to send in the national guard and police to rectify the situation and restore law and order but that dictatorial action was much to harsh so that one mayor that moved out of town when they made it to her street handled that situation .

It is pretty amazing how the DC mayor's view has changed about about sending in the defunded police i wonder why ? 180 

But yes they need to throw these bags in jail i agree ... 2 wrongs don't make a right .

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Yes i do agree these a** bags should be thrown in jail just like those a** bags in portland and Seattle should have that were trashing the capital building & the surrounding area's up there they got thrown in jail right ? Or was that the guy that was trying to protect his property after they peacefully broke through the gate on his property  🤔 I can't remember ...

Oh wait now i do that was a peaceful protest that's right and it was said to be wrong to send in police and national guard because they were just voicing their opinion's peacefully while they closed down city blocks and took over that section of the city I'm sorry i misremembered .

Add to that the evil dictator was saying they needed to send in the national guard and police to rectify the situation and restore law and order but that dictatorial action was much to harsh so that one mayor that moved out of town when they made it to her street handled that situation .

It is pretty amazing how the DC mayor's view has changed about about sending in the defunded police i wonder why ? 180 

But yes they need to throw these bags in jail i agree ... 2 wrongs don't make a right .

• Like (+1) 2

Link copied

Mulvaney resigns diplomatic post, says Trump not the same

By John Wagner

Then-acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney listens as President Trump meets with a foreign leader in the Oval Office of the White House in March. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

Mick Mulvaney, Trump’s former acting chief of staff, said Thursday he is resigning from his current post as a special envoy to Northern Ireland in the wake of the “international travesty” that took place at the Capitol on Wednesday.

During an appearance on CNBC, Mulvaney said Trump is “not the same as he was eight months ago” and suggested the violence at the Capitol could have been avoided if Trump had pledged an orderly transition weeks ago.

“I called [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo last night to let him know I was resigning,” Mulvaney said. “I can’t do it. I can’t stay.”

His decision comes as several other officials have also resigned, and many others are weighing whether to leave the administration.

“Those who choose to stay, and I have talked with some of them, are choosing to stay because they’re worried the president might put someone worse in,” Mulvaney said.

He argued that Trump is behaving differently now than he did during Mulvaney’s tenure as his acting chief of staff.

“Most of us — almost all of us except I guess the people who are in the inner circle right now — didn’t sign up for what you saw last night,” Mulvaney said, referring to the violence at the Capitol on Wednesday.