trump supporters

12 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Nah you just support the loon terrorists who see Democrats and the media as the enemy of the United States

You'd be hard-pressed to find any such statement of support.  

Just because I don't support you traitorous idiots, doesn't mean I support the other traitorous idiots.  The only real difference between you and your enemies is that your enemies don't want me dead.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

The outrage here is about the POTUS and his surrogates inciting his followers to attack the US Capitol in order to overturn an US election.   Trump incited insurrection.  That's sedition and treason.  

In 1861, Ulysses S Grant said: there are but two parties now: traitors and patriots.    That's true today as well.  

1.  To overturn an election?  Lolol.  They wanted to break ***t and take selfies.  The folks that were trying to overturn the election were the ones trying to prevent certifying the election.  This "it was a coup!" talk is absolutely the most disingenuous sack of garbage I've ever seen.  Sedition and treason.  Ridiculous.  Breaking and entering and vandalism, yes. 

2. Who is defining Patriots and traitors here?  I think there are 2 groups in America that each think they're the Patriots.  

And speaking of coups.  Again...each side will tell you it was the other committing a coup.  #ElectionSeason #FraudByMail #JimmyCarterWarnedUsItIsADisaster

Don't bother trying to tell me which side is right or wrong.  It doesn't matter.  This isn't about slavery.  Ulysses S. Grant.  Unbelievable.  

Tell your fake media to act as reporters not the Democrat activists they've been the last 4 years and you don't have this problem....and that's a fact.  Same Silicon Valley Fascists.  

I know they are looking forward to their vacation bc as they've said, Biden and Harris don't lie like Trump does.  

You reap what you sow I guess.   

Fweedom!   

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

1.  To overturn an election?  Lolol.  They wanted to break ***t and take selfies.  The folks that were trying to overturn the election were the ones trying to prevent certifying the election.  This "it was a coup!" talk is absolutely the most disingenuous sack of garbage I've ever seen.  Sedition and treason.  Ridiculous.  Breaking and entering and vandalism, yes. 

2. Who is defining Patriots and traitors here?  I think there are 2 groups in America that each think they're the Patriots.  

And speaking of coups.  Again...each side will tell you it was the other committing a coup.  #ElectionSeason #FraudByMail #JimmyCarterWarnedUsItIsADisaster

Don't bother trying to tell me which side is right or wrong.  It doesn't matter.  This isn't about slavery.  Ulysses S. Grant.  Unbelievable.  

Tell your fake media to act as reporters not the Democrat activists they've been the last 4 years and you don't have this problem....and that's a fact.  Same Silicon Valley Fascists.  

I know they are looking forward to their vacation bc as they've said, Biden and Harris don't lie like Trump does.  

Fweedom!   

That's what I was telling these left wing ladies. You reap what you sow. And now "the chickens have come home to roost."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I continue to be amazed at this dialogue. You don’t make poor people rich by making rich people poor and laundering money through the government to get it back out to the people is a really bad way to redistribute wealth. Most of that money just stays in the government or flows out of the country to support all sorts of random causes across the globe, or is spent our own military industrial complex.
During the Great Recession I was asked to pay another 2.5% in federal income tax to support the cause. I gladly did so, with zero complaints. With the Recession clearly behind us, my uppermost rate was reduced back down by the same 2.5%...seemed fair to me. 

That has nothing to do with it. The point is the SALT cap negatively impacts middle class people and has 0 impact on wealthy people due to AMT.

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump supporters did something very bad. There’s pictures of them scaling the wall at the Capitol building to get in.

We now know that walls don’t work!

They just proved they wasted 4 years fighting for something that doesn’t work.

Antifa false flag. Didn't even bother to change clothes to blend in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just because I don't support you traitorous idiots, doesn't mean I support the other traitorous idiots.  The only real difference between you and your enemies is that your enemies don't want me dead.  

Tom, hey there.  been a while

I missed the "You're an idiot" posts.

IMO  if you believe Trump and his lies and NEVER question his motives, then you will be classified as a traitorous person or a :censored: idiot.

Is the media biased?  Hell yes. Both sides to.  Small lies and HUGE lies are a bit different though.

The Election was not rigged. Trump lost by a landslide.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Fweedom!   

Well, so much for hoping that you have even half a brain. 

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Are you sure about that last sentence? ;)

Just now, Buftex said:

It is no longer hyperbole.  Trump followers are cult members.  Yesterday illustrated that pretty clearly.  

And you see now what happens when you left wing maroons push them and push them. It may be that another civil war isn't too far away.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

It wouldn’t have a major impact on the very wealthy. SALT was always an add back for Alternative Minimum Tax so wealthy people never really got a deduction for it.

This hits middle class people. Take CA for example. Assuming an effective tax rate of 7 percent for someone making $120,000 ($60,000 a spouse). That’s $8,400 in state income taxes so just $1,600 in real estate taxes and personal property taxes before they’re impacted.

If it was someone in CA making $1,000,000 under the old law, their SALT is added back for AMT anyways so they don’t get the benefit of the deduction.

120k is top 25%... by middle class standards you are wealthy. Share the wealth and stop being so greedy. People who choose to live in wealthy areas, ie higher cost of living, shouldn’t be able to use that choice as a tax shelter. 

I mean if your for paying your fair share, you should be all for paying more taxes. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

And you see now what happens when you left wing maroons push them and push them. It may be that another civil war isn't too far away.

I am not sure the first one ever ended.  But we should never let fear of cult members drive our society.  Let them all take their cyanide pills...