trump supporters

It us understandable how citizens supported the original message of trump and the repub. party from 2016. Frankly who in their right mind could support Hilary. She was always the wrong choice. Who in their right mind would not run from the likes of AOC.

What is not understandable is how 73,000,000 people can be so anti Democrat that they ignored the lies, the disrespect, the inconsistency and unprofessionalism of this guy.

At least in the final moment Pence was professional. Even the a?? Graham said the right thing even though he is full of shiiit.

Trump has cost the USA a major step to the left. He is the cause, not Biden, not Harris. The guy who does not pay taxes. The guy who only supports states that have republican gov. Even though, 50% of the people are supporters of the republican party. 

To quote Dorothy and the munchkins. "Ding ***** the witch is xxxx". ( mods...I am being careful not to be threatening)

If the republican party does not run away from Cruz and Paul they will either lose the next election in a landslide or a 3rd party will split them.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Literally no different that what happened over the Summer on the liberal side.  Our country is full of a bunch of petulant children who go full on tantrum at the very mention that their way may not be right.

I want no part of the republican or democratic party ever again.   Each side stirs up this crap by pandering to fringe lunatics and I am done with it.  Going to go back to raising my family.  Taking care of my house and land and ignoring this garbage.  May God have mercy on them.

No it's not "literally no different."

Over the summer there were TONS of peaceful protests nationwide.  Remember that this was something that was in every single state in the Union.  And in some--but not all-- of those states, there was violence.  And guess what... some of that violence was incited by the right, not the left. 

That's very well-documented.

It was ultimately a nationwide peaceful protest with violent uprisings that garnered a lot of attention.

This, however, is a protest (should we even call it that?  Honestly?) focused on a single event that's really a representation of our entire democracy, and these "protestors" were literally attempting a coup.  What they were attempting was actual treason, and they should honestly be tried for it.

And sadly, they're just sheep following a narcissistic leader with a very low-IQ who is simply unable to admit defeat.

This is not like the Summer.  This is much, much worse.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I said this right after the election and it's a fact.  The country is divided and lost.  

The results of the election and the circumstances in which it was held (pandemic thus election season) give DC only one mandate. 

Do as little as possible and with compromises both parties can live with.  

If the Dems double down on AOCs America, they will further alienate the country and in process the moderates that voted for them only bc orange man tweet too much will flee in droves in 2022.  

This was going to be the dynamic even if Trump won with a narrow Senate.  

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I said this right after the election and it's a fact.  The country is divided and lost.  

The results of the election and the circumstances in which it was held (pandemic thus election season) give DC only one mandate. 

If the Dems double down on AOCs America, they will further alienate the country and in process the moderates that voted for them only bc orange man tweet too much will flee in droves in 2022.  

This was going to be the dynamic even if Trump won with a narrow Senate.  

Good old extremisms from the extremism king.

Trump lied and used his corruption to try and steal an election by commiting voter fraud and destroy legal cast votes.

He lost his court cases against republican judges he himself appointed. 

He is a treasonous, corrupt man. He will never be president of the United States of America again. This country does not allow a man trying to gain a totalitarian government, inciting domestic terrorism.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Good old extremisms from the extremism king.

Trump lied and used his corruption to try and steal an election by commiting voter fraud and destroy legal cast votes.

He lost his court cases against republican judges he himself appointed. 

He is a treasonous, corrupt man. He will never be president of the United States of America again. This country does not allow a man trying to gain a totalitarian government, inciting domestic terrorism.

Wth does this even mean or have to do with my post?

Or did you think you were replying to another one of my posts?  

Fyi....he's the worst totalitarian of all time.  

Couldn't close the border.  

Didn't deport every illegal.  Few actually 

Couldn't kill Obamacare 

Didn't invade Iran..or anywhere  :(

Didn't end abortion 

Didn't end the lockdowns

Didn't open up the country 

Didn't rig the vote in 2018 or 2020 in his favor like they do in the Democrat run states

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Looting is the tool of idiots no matter the side.

Good job TB! Also lets remember that we all love the Bills and Sat is gonna be lit!

q

Just now, Thurmal34 said:

Good job TB! Also lets remember that we all love the Bills and Sat is gonna be lit!

q

also ignore that q - im not a qidiot

• Like (+1) 2

-

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Agreed.  The opposing party usually wins the midterms.  Biden was the most moderate candidate in the primaries and I was glad to see they thoroughly rejected Bernie after it looked like he might have a shot early on. 

The Dems only have two years with a razor thin majority so my hope is they have to somehow get a public option through, make the tax cuts for us plebs permanent, lift the cap on SALT deductions, and increase taxes on people making above 400k all through reconciliation.  Increasing the federal minimum wage and getting $2000 stimulus checks out are also possible.  If they don't achieve most of this they're screwed as a party at least until the next most important election of our lives.

Edited by Doc Brown

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

-

Agreed.  The opposing party usually wins the midterms.  Biden was the most moderate candidate in the primaries and I was glad to see they thoroughly rejected Bernie after it looked like he might have a shot early on. 

The Dems only have two years with a razor thin majority so my hope is they have to somehow get a public option through, make the tax cuts for us plebs permanent, lift the cap on SALT deductions, and increase taxes on people making above 400k all through reconciliation.  Increasing the federal minimum wage and getting $2000 stimulus checks out are also possible.  If they don't achieve most of this they're screwed as a party at least until the next most important election of our lives.

I can get on board with that....however on health care...

Because I know there is no repealing the ACA I'd like to know why the Public Option is going to be better for the country.  Not just the poor that can't afford insurance that I thought the ACA fixed.  Everyone.  I want to know I'm keeping my doctor.  That my premiums will come down (ACA said $2500 in savings never seen it).  And most importantly that we remain the nation people look to for innovations and treatments.

At the very least I'm listening to ideas whereas 10 years ago this was a non starter.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

-

It might be interesting because the Democrats are gaining control right before things should get going on the path to normal via. Them being in charge as things get back to normal and the economy starts to recover might give them a boost in the midterm.