trump supporters

15 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

His “base” is a bunch of dumb angry a-holes who deserve the Con they’re falling for.  She was right they are deplorables.  Florida can’t fall into the ocean soon enough.

We're just a bunch of a holes that love our fweedoms.

Amen.  And Awoman.    

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Do you ever notice my side never calls for news sites to be taken down?  We want more voices and more opinions and most importantly straight reporting where it's left to you to decide.  

Team Red has Newsmax and OAN.  Seen by about a million people vs what would you say your side has covered--300 million?  

The censor/cancel stain has to be removed from this country because I'm pretty much done hearing how much you guys love Democracy and freedom and then proceed to act like Stalin.  

Freedom of speech, but you are responsible for the words that come out of your mouth.

When those words are used to brainwash people into thinking something that did not happen, happened. To use the most important tool against it's own people for the purpose of creating such an army of false agenda for the reason to do the bidding of a man who has gone crazy with power. 

This is nothing of the news of any other station, this so not news this is propaganda used to pit one side violently against the truth.

Do you see what a company like that can do when it is used for evil and lies?

Oh and They most definitely do call for those sides to be taken down do not pretend like it does not happen. We saw that today with the coverage.

Edited by TBBills

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We're just a bunch of a holes that love our fweedoms.

Amen.  And Awoman.    

Freedom, I don't think you know what that is... Right now the president has you all locked in a totalitarian style of your "Freedom"

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And you’ll be hard-pressed to find anyone here who actually supported looting and burning over the summer, you crotchety old geezer.

Exactly they are ciminals no matter the side they represent.

This side was provoked by Trump to be violent, to start civil unrest and he loved every minute of it. A woman was shot and killed b.c his Ego took over. That woman is part of Trump's death count in this country.

Edited by TBBills

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They're just by nature the biggest hypocrites on the planet.  

I just read that burning down Minneapolis was ok bc its a high crime city.  

So reading is the issue.

I did not say that riots were ok, simply it does not take much in N. Minneapolis to spark a riot because I know the area that you probably do not.

What I did question is your attempt to make an argument that two wrongs make a right.

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

So reading is the issue.

I did not say that riots were ok, simply it does not take much in N. Minneapolis to spark a riot because I know the area that you probably do not.

What I did question is your attempt to make an argument that two wrongs make a right.

He is using extremisms to get his point across, instead of looking at it properly he just goes to the most extreme.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Look at these ***** losers - will they blame cancel culture when they're all fired from their jobs or will they finally look in the mirror?

ErFah-VXcAIvZ4R?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yes - Santa's shirt says what you think

OMG that is classic, look at these people doing the bidding of a racist and evil man. 

These poor people don't even realize they are doing this under false agendas. They really think they are doing the right thing and it's been put in their head by a man who has control over them.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Look at these ***** losers - will they blame cancel culture when they're all fired from their jobs or will they finally look in the mirror?

ErFah-VXcAIvZ4R?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yes - Santa's shirt says what you think

hahahahah like these people actually have jobs.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

2 of Trump's staff have resigned after what has happened today. People are fleeing from the most corrupt man in the history of this country.

Melanias chief of staff too. High ranking Congress staff are rumored to be resigning as well.

• Like (+1) 1