trump supporters

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

THANK YOU TRUMP VOTERS:

And yet another nice civic institution ruined by terrorists.

I lived in DC and it was nice to see people (myself included) bring family and friends into the Capitol building. Then came increased security after 9/11, but still generally open. 
Now expect those obnoxious concrete bollards and a full security perimeter, invitation only.

Thank you, MAGA. You have made our government even more distant from the people. That seems to be the opposite of your bs philosophy.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, he just finds it interesting...

Just like others on this forum had a purely investigative yet strangely comprehensive knowledge of the signs and symbols of pedophilia.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Trump supporters on here must be fuming they have to support black athletes who play for the Bills 

Generalize much?  I know a lot of good people that voted for Trump who aren't crazy MAGA people storming the capital building.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I dunno, My Pillow Guy's sources are usually pretty good.

Has anyone asked the Overstock.com former CEO for his opinion?

Kanye West?

Let's get the full braintrust together.

So, notice, the right wing media are starting to spin this as no one "stormed" the Capital today.  Again, what we see on our TVs isn't happening.

They also said the same thing about this:

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Our system? You want a change of government? 

The American people need to grow a pair. 

And stand up for themselves 

Because we are getting booty violated 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I think you missed how half the country doesn't care anymore about what the other half's version of "toxic" is.  

I can't imagine why they feel that way.  

This is only going to get worse 

The Republic as you know it (and libs here fake claim to love) died the minute 15 days became till we say so ......and the deliberate Maoist revolution cheered on by the media over the summer of quarantine finished it off.    

So your first picture shows a bunch of folks armed with cameras.

And the second the overused footage of a building burning from the riots in MN after a white officer basically murdered a guy he had in custody. Having worked in a hospital on the "North-side" of Minneapolis it had a very active ER and violence is not an uncommon thing there - it is a high-crime area and it does not take much of a spark to get a riot going.

How does all that translate to some kind of license to storm our nation's capital, trespass on Federal property, destroy Federal property, and use arms to threaten our elected leaders?

Is this some kind of tit-for-tat logic? Like it was fine for armed Trump supporters to storm the Michigan capital, and others to try to organize kidnapping the governor of that state.

All these malignant violent acts lead back to one agitator in the oval office that either stirs up violence, or meets social unrest and calls for justice with indifference and disdain missing every opportunity to lead in a way that diffuses violence. He needs to go and never step foot in politics again.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More fake news:

This ***** guy.... cannot even call off his idiots without lacing it with his conspiracy nonsense that got all the idiots riled up to begin with.

The landslide election victory went to Biden - those are the facts. He just needs to go away forever.

9 minutes ago, WideNine said:

So your first picture shows a bunch of folks armed with cameras. And the second the overused footage of a building burning from the riots in MN after a white officer basically murdered a guy he had in custody. Having worked in a hospital on the "North-side" of Minneapolis it had a very active ER and violence is not an uncommon thing there - it is a high-crime area and it does not take much of a spark to get a riot going. How does all that

translate to some kind of license

to storm our nation's capital, trespass on Federal property, destroy Federal property, and use arms to threaten our elected leaders?

Is this some kind of tit-for-tat logic? Like it was fine for armed Trump supporters to storm the Michigan capital, and others to try to organize kidnapping the governor of that state.

All these malignant violent acts lead back to one agitator in the oval office that either stirs up violence, or meets social unrest and calls for justice with indifference and disdain missing every opportunity to lead in a way that diffuses violence. He needs to go and never step foot in politics again.

You hit the nail on the head. We saw it from Trump, his supporters, and the 50,000+ comments from DR - Trump and his supporters are justified in their actions because Obama - you know, that black guy who wasn't born here - "spied" on his campaign.  BS

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

He needs to be removed/fired from office ASAP.  What good can come in these next two weeks?

It's one thing in general that bothers me about politicians/government workers, if I post obscene material on a social media account I can be fired at will.  It's all just a bureaucratic show.