trump supporters

there are a lot of republicans whom may have voted for Trump whom are not in favor of what is happening right now in Washington DC I refuse to believe that. These are radicalized domestic terrorists not only enflamed but encouraged by Trump make no mistake about that

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, Muppy said:

there are a lot of republicans whom may have voted for Trump whom are not in favor of what is happening right now in Washington DC I refuse to believe that. These are radicalized domestic terrorists not only enflamed but encouraged by Trump make no mistake about that

it does not efing matter. this was foreseeable. if you doubt that, get your head out of the sand.

i've written off a best friend and a favorite uncle for life. they don't support terrorism or what is going on right now (presumably), but I hold them equally responsible. ***** them forever. dead to me.

They all should be arrested. 

Full stop.  

Their actions speak for me about as much as I'm sure Antifas or BLMs actions speak for all Biden voters.  

Just don't come in here with fake outrage over this while you were silent as those 2 groups burned down entire blocks of cities and the historic St. John's Episcopalian Church next to the White House.  Over events that often didn't happen the way the media portrayed them to happen.  Your biggest issue with that was Trump took a picture in front of it.

Again, these people should all be arrested.  Period.  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Full stop.  

Their actions speak for me about as much as I'm sure Antifas or BLMs actions speak for all Biden voters.  

Just don't come in here with fake outrage over this while you were silent as those 2 groups burned down entire blocks of cities and the historic St. John's Episcopalian Church next to the White House.  Over events that often didn't happen the way the media portrayed them to happen.  Your biggest issue with that was Trump took a picture in front of it.

Mass arrests are warranted here for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Full stop.  

One group wants to not get shot by cops. The other group is attempting a coup of the government.

This wouldn’t be happening if the cops there treated these people committing treason the same as they treated BLM protesters.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Full stop.  

shut the ***** up. you are an idiot. 

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

It worked for your side, didn't it clown?

Make it a black and white issue and personally denigrate anyone on the “other” side. Classic. And you did it all in just one sentence, nicely done!

I believe in the right to assemble and protest, I do not believe in violence and destruction in the name of any assembly or protest. Simple, really.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Ok but I know how to use proper sentence structure and appropriate capitalization.  

you are not a terrorist.

but you own some responsibility. for the rest of your ***** life.   I hope your grandkids piss on your grave in disgust. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1