Uniform Watch Colts at Bills ---- Blue on White for our first home playoff game since 1996. 😍

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I think I would have preferred the double-blues for this playoff game. But, the Blue on White is a very nice look - it'd be great with the all white helmets as well!

Was hoping for the blue on blue also, but the blue on white are my favs. Whatever, just win the game 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I think I would have preferred the double-blues for this playoff game. But, the Blue on White is a very nice look - it'd be great with the all white helmets as well!

Teams don’t generally use the same combo’s they use during the regular season in the playoffs.  They stick to their main uni sets.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

First person I've ever blocked.

• Haha (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to Uniform Watch Colts at Bills ---- Blue on White for our first home playoff game since 1996. 😍
7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Does this mean the Colts will be in their all white look?

They never seem to play well like that.  Or is that just me?

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2020&week=wc&league=NFL

Nada 

no colors shown 

White on White or White on Blue 

On 1/6/2021 at 3:49 PM, LeGOATski said:

With the team popularity skyrocketing, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a significant uniform update in the next 2 years. Also, the helmet color rule is changing next year.

nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononon

On 1/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, Bronxbomber21 said:

I wish they had the white facemask for this weekend they really pop of the screen 

Same.  Shady, I never cared, but all you’re posts now have me focused on this stuff.  I love it as traditional blue on white is awesome, but would’ve loved the white face mask, and white socks.

I can’t believe I’m bringing this up as I feel like I’m ***** guy for the white guy (wasn’t that a show).  I don’t know when my wife put that cr.. on I’m like, honey I’m going to the game room to watch lethal weapon 149, or gladiator, or the equalizer 1,2,3.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Same.  Shady, I never cared, but all you’re posts now have me focused on this stuff.  I love it as traditional blue on white is awesome, but would’ve loved the white face mask, and white socks.

I can’t believe I’m bringing this up as I feel like I’m ***** guy for the white guy (wasn’t that a show).  I don’t know when my wife put that cr.. on I’m like, honey I’m going to the game room to watch lethal weapon 149, or gladiator, or the equalizer 1,2,3.

TBH 
one way or the other I’m good with whatever combination they wear 

as for the face mask. That’s the least important thing. 

people love discussing the Uniforms so why not keep it a thing. 

• Like (+1) 1