Uniform Watch Colts at Bills ---- Blue on White for our first home playoff game since 1996. 😍

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to Uni Watch Colts at Bills ---- Blue on White for our first home playoff game since 1996. 😍
1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I prefer this uniform, or the reverse. The rest are kinda obnoxious (all red, all blue) IMO 

Agreed. That all red looks like long johns, can't stand them and the red helmet needs to stay in the 90's. 

White helmet with white face mask looks the best. Heck I even like the red standing buffalo on that all white helmet. 

• Like (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

With the team popularity skyrocketing, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a significant uniform update in the next 2 years. Also, the helmet color rule is changing next year.

Nah.

The Bills have some of the best uni's in the league. Be like the Steelers and Raiders, not the Buccaneers.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dang, gray face mask again.

Yeah, you'd think the first home playoff game in 25 years would be a big enough occasion to warrant the magical white facemasks. Maybe they're saving them for the AFC Championship game. :D

• Thank you (+1) 1