Which Bills Coach could we least and most afford to lose for 1 game or forever?

BisonMan

With the Browns losing Stefanski for this week's game vs. Pittsburgh, I think that could mean real trouble because he isn't just the head coach, he's the play caller and the "Mayfield Whisperer". This got me thinking about a similar situation arising with the Bills. So...

Between the HC, OC and DC, which coach do you think we could most and least afford to lose for a single game? What about forever?

For a single game, I think we can least afford to lose Dabol. Without him, I don't think Dorsey could pick up the slack just based on experience. Frasier is the obvious pick for a single game because McD has already taken over play calling duties from him on occasion.

I think McDermott is more important in the long-run, IMO. The culture he created might not outlast him if he departed and Allen is at the point where a new OC that understood the system would, over time, keep the offense at a high level. Again, long term, Frasier is the easier pick to lose...and I think we get extra draft picks if someone hires him away as a HC!

Opinions?