Pence Opens a Letter - AKA Biden is Certified President Game Day Thread

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I think they should resign for supporting what they knew was a lie, but I don't think they were part of the insurrection.  

On a side note, Pelosi's desk guy is in custody, and is now looking to die in prison

• Like (+1) 1

It's time to impeach - what an absolutely disgusting day.  It had been over 200 years since the last storming of the Capitol, which occurred during the War of 1812.

We must send a strong message that our republic is more important than Trump's feelings.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's time to impeach - what an absolutely disgusting day.  It had been over 200 years since the last storming of the Capitol, which occurred during the War of 1812.

We must send a strong message that our republic is more important than Trump's feelings.

There is actually a precedent for impeachment after someone was out of office.  It wasn't a president, though.  I'd have to imagine that Trump will agree to resign, and get a pardon from Pence before he'd go through impeachment, though.  He'd be a complete and utter fool not to.  It will happen at the 11th hour.  

On another note, I can't even begin to imagine how bad he wants to tweet something stupid right now.  He's gotta be like, "where the hell did Melania hide that phone"

• Like (+1) 1