Pence Opens a Letter - AKA Biden is Certified President Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Constitutional? You have spit on the Constitution and thrown it away with this farce of an election. lol

Every state certified their results, including several with republican legislatures and/or governors.   The Justice Department saw no evidence of fraud to the extent of affecting outcomes, nor did other federal agencies.  The courts turned down all but one of the lawsuits because no evidence was cited to support the fraud claims.  And if you recall, the last election a committee chaired by the Vice President was put together to supposedly address all the fraud in elections, and was disbanded when nothing was found.  

Trump lost.  He, you, and all others of your ilk need to accept it and move on.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

When did I say inciting a riot was the right thing to do? Like @aristocrat said, you're just putting words in our mouths based on the narrative you want to paint.

No, not at all, you speak against Dems, you end up banned. You support Republicans, you end up banned. It's a disturbing trend.

That is a lie just like most Trumpsters think. You need to free yourself from the tyrant known as Trump. The rest of the country has already done it.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Constitutional? You have spit on the Constitution and thrown it away with this farce of an election. lol

You are brainwashed on a different level.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude, you make up crap all the time then play Mr innocent.  

More conspiracy theories,  

It has nothing to do with speaking out against Dems. 

Are you that oblivious to the crap you post? 

Apparently, what do I post that has you so triggered?

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

That is a lie just like most Trumpsters think. You need to free yourself from the tyrant known as Trump. The rest of the country has already done it.

You are brainwashed on a different level.

WTF are you babbling about? What is a lie is the fact that you are saying that I ever mentioned that it was good for somebody to incite a riot and storm the capital:lol:

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

WTF are you babbling about? What is a lie is the fact that you are saying that I ever mentioned that it was good for somebody to incite a riot and storm the capital:lol:

You are brainwashed and until you can realize this all your thoughts are clouded by lies and corruption.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You are brainwashed and until you can realize this all your thoughts are clouded by lies and corruption.

Ok TBBills my new cult leader.... I am brainwashed and until I can realize this all my thoughts are clouded by lies and corruption.  

See how fast I succumbed to your brainwashing? It only took you robotically saying the same exact reply twice...great job!:worthy:

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ok TBBills my new cult leader.... I am brainwashed and until I can realize this all my thoughts are clouded by lies and corruption.  

See how fast I succumbed to your brainwashing? It only took you robotically saying the same exact reply twice...great job!:worthy:

Yikes, no wonder Trump got to these people so easily.

Voting machine firm Dominion sues pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, seeking more than $1.3 billion in defamation claim

Chief executive John Poulos, whose voting machine company has been the focus of conspiracy theories, said he is not interested in settling the case and wants to go to trial.

By Emma Brown

On 1/7/2021 at 11:28 AM, Tiberius said:

Sore loser argument. You are not angry because we did anything wrong. You are just a sore loser 

Truth.  he's real salty.  This is going to be a long, rough 4 years for him.  Then guess what after that??     8 MORE YEARS OF KAMALA.  Do you remember the memes of the Trump family taking us into 2050??  Pepperidge farms does.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Voting machine firm Dominion sues pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, seeking more than $1.3 billion in defamation claim

Chief executive John Poulos, whose voting machine company has been the focus of conspiracy theories, said he is not interested in settling the case and wants to go to trial.

By Emma Brown

Impeachment trial, criminal court, civil court, when am I EVER goin to get to galph again? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Flip em flop em flip em flop em ham and eggs.  He was good enough to make a perfect call, so why can't he have a little insurrection????  Keep in mind people, IF there had been no whistleblower, he 100% would be president again.  Be sure to buy the whistleblower a beer