Pence Opens a Letter - AKA Biden is Certified President Game Day Thread

Two pipe bombs found.  yet @Sherlock Holmes and @aristocrat think Don's inciting the riot was the right thing to do.  

The word Deplorable  ----- Truer Words Were Never Spoken".  

refusing to call out the DC National Guard again shameful. 

Pence had to issue the order himself

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

@Buftex

you disagree?  

Why are you skeptical of my post?

No sorry...I agree. I thought I was expressing anger at the situation...my bad. The emoji reaction choices don't really offer an appropriate array of emotions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Two pipe bombs found.  yet @Sherlock Holmes and @aristocrat think Don's inciting the riot was the right thing to do.  

where did i say in any way that yesterday was a good thing? nothing good happened?   you are putting words in my mouth that i abhorrently disagree with.  if i would say something like i would be reported. 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Some people

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

where did i say in any way that yesterday was a good thing? nothing good happened?   you are putting words in my mouth that i abhorrently disagree with.  if i would say something like i would be reported

Extremism

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

When did I say inciting a riot was the right thing to do? Like @aristocrat said, you're just putting words in our mouths based on the narrative you want to paint.

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Some people

Extremism

No, not at all, you speak against Dems, you end up banned. You support Republicans, you end up banned. It's a disturbing trend.

9 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Anyone who still supports Trump is an enabler - period.

so last summer there was an army at the capitol to stop the rioters.  had there not been said army what do you honestly think would have happened? would the capitol have burned?  remember, today plenty of people are making assumptions that had yesterdays crowd been blm they would have been slaughtered so this is a fair question.  so essentially both the left and right have a small group of people that would storm the capitol.  i know you wouldnt support that just as you know i dont support that.   the only reason yesterday happened was that they miscalculated the amount of security needed.  

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I will not read what you said because your responses are the same WHATABOUT on every damn topic

The president told the terrorists in the capitol that he loves them while they were still in the capitol. He's a terrorist as well.

If you disagree and still support him, yes, you are an enabler. 

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The president told the terrorists in the capitol that he loves them while they were still in the capitol. He's a terrorist as well.

just answer my question.  its a fair question today.  we have issues in this country and it's ok to talk about them

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

where did i say in any way that yesterday was a good thing? nothing good happened?   you are putting words in my mouth that i abhorrently disagree with.  if i would say something like i would be reported. 

Dude, you make up crap all the time then play Mr innocent.  

57 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

When did I say inciting a riot was the right thing to do? Like @aristocrat said, you're just putting words in our mouths based on the narrative you want to paint.

No, not at all, you speak against Dems, you end up banned. You support Republicans, you end up banned. It's a disturbing trend.

More conspiracy theories,  

It has nothing to do with speaking out against Dems. 

Are you that oblivious to the crap you post? 

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude, you make up crap all the time then play Mr innocent.  

More conspiracy theories,  

It has nothing to do with speaking out against Dems. 

Are you that oblivious to the crap you post? 

point to it please.  i will love if you pointed out where i made something. up.  point it out for me and dont just make ***** up again. i want specifics

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

point to it please.  i will love if you pointed out where i made something. up.  point it out for me and dont just make ***** up again. i want specifics

You gotta realize you are arguing against a brick wall. These lamebrains do not care about truth or honesty.