Bills Jenga Set (New) For Trade

Plano

Good morning all,

I recently was gifted a Buffalo Bills "Table Top Stacker" Set aka Jenga set. Made out of wood 

54 wood blocks. Brand new in the box. Great for parties & tailgating (please oh please 2021).

I have little to no use for this, the wife said get it out, so let's get it out.

Does anyone have anything Bills related to trade? Preferably something small or a piece of clothing. I love Bills gear but honestly would just never use this.

Optimized-bills.jpg

Edited by Plano

What size shirt do you wear? I bought a Nike Buffalo Bills T-shirt (blue) for my brother as a gift (he's a bigger guy).  Believe its a 3XL, but Nike runs so damn small it honestly fit more like an XL, 2XL, so I never bothered giving it to him because I knew it wouldn't fit.

I also have a pretty cool looking red and white Buffalo Bills hat. Front is red with the white standing Buffalo (throwback logo).  And the mesh trucker part of the hat is white.  Pretty cool looking hat, but I've never worn it, its just not my style.

I'd be down to swap either fir the Jenna set.  My kids would probably enjoy it

On 1/7/2021 at 9:27 AM, Estro said:

What size shirt do you wear? I bought a Nike Buffalo Bills T-shirt (blue) for my brother as a gift (he's a bigger guy).  Believe its a 3XL, but Nike runs so damn small it honestly fit more like an XL, 2XL, so I never bothered giving it to him because I knew it wouldn't fit.

I also have a pretty cool looking red and white Buffalo Bills hat. Front is red with the white standing Buffalo (throwback logo).  And the mesh trucker part of the hat is white.  Pretty cool looking hat, but I've never worn it, its just not my style.

I'd be down to swap either fir the Jenna set.  My kids would probably enjoy it

I’ll swap the Jenga set for the hat! I’m a medium, so no go on the shirt! 

PM me your shipping address and I’ll PM you mine in response. I’ll fire off the jenga set on Monday to you. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.