I will say it.... Am more worried about Indy then anything that comes after....

2 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

way to keep it going in to the post season. wouldn't of expected otherwise from you OP...🤣

Huh??? Just expressing my concerns and as I posted in threads earlier, has little to do with the team now, just my personal issues as a Bills fan and 1995-2019.

I've even "applauded" McD and how he finally gets Offense...  

I think most here don't get the point of the op. The main worry is McDermott in two playoff appearances an Buffalo in 25 years

haven't won a game, just that, there's no doubt Buffalo is  now a far better team than indi and with big  possibilities to make it to the SB.

For now they must win first a f*#@+ng playoff game

5 minutes ago, poblano said:

I think most here don't get the point of the op. The main worry is McDermott in two playoff appearances an Buffalo in 25 years

haven't won a game, just that, there's no doubt Buffalo is  now a far better team than indi and with big  possibilities to make it to the SB.

For now they must win first a f*#@+ng playoff game

That's what I'm saying.  Nothing to do with Indy (though they are a good team) or McD & 2017 & 2019, as he has learned to trust his Offense and that Offense wins football games.

Just been a long 25 years.....  Oh and prior to McD we had the Flutie fumble at the 5 with :20 seconds left vs. Miami followed by the QB Fiasco vs. Tennessee (Rob Johnson was pathetic that day) and "Homerun Throwback".

Yes I'm scarred😜

10 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

This team isn't remotely concerned about 25 years...I think the fans are worried given what happened last year tho. However, Josh Allen is a different animal now, and 14 is unstoppable. Bills by 17

The team isn't.... I am😜

i'm still not exactly sure what the op is worried about.  

first it was 300 yard games.

then it was that the bills can't blow out teams.

then it was now that the bills are blowing out teams, can they win close games.

dude...xanax.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Not Indy per se (though they are a good team). 

Just want to get "off the schneid"....

Happy it is Saturday @ 1:00 (though Sunday 1:00 would have been ideal).  

Want an easy win and then will have the confidence going forward.

While the Bills are not the 2019 Ravens, there is something about that first game that has me nervous (that and 25 years😉)

This is a “ YOU” thing.

Not saying I don’t understand but this is the year to start acting “ Like you’ve been here before” .

This is nothing but enjoyable!!!!!

We ARE the best team in the league and enjoying it is ENJOYABLE 🤓

Especially after this crappy year.

Let's share the mentality of our own team, they really feel like they can beat anyone.

Watching the way these guys play for each other 1/11, I am fully in and just channel that energy. All week I been in another gear and it's been awesome.

• Thank you (+1) 1

we can dwell over the two playoff losses, but look at the context.  the first playoff appearance of this staff had taylor at qb.  anyone remember the offensive output?  yeah.   the second playoff game involved a second year qb who had yet to take the next step.

can the bills lose this game?  of course, but this isn't the same scenario going into the playoffs as it was in the last two attempts. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, teef said:

we can dwell over the two playoff losses, but look at the context.  the first playoff appearance of this staff had taylor at qb.  anyone remember the offensive output?  yeah.   the second playoff game involved a second year qb who had yet to take the next step.

can the bills lose this game?  of course, but this isn't the same scenario going into the playoffs as it was in the last two attempts. 

Geez all I said is "Get off the schneid".....  I said nothing about 2017 & 2019.....  I did however above mention 1999 & 2000....

34 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm still not exactly sure what the op is worried about.  

first it was 300 yard games.

then it was that the bills can't blow out teams.

then it was now that the bills are blowing out teams, can they win close games.

dude...xanax.

This forum has become his couch in the therapist's office....

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Not sure what you mean.

Indy has one of the leagues best defenses 

They are almost a replica in terms of stats and what they are going to try and do to the 49ers D. Very tough against the run, pass D is meh. We know how that went. Not a good matchup for the Colts. Bills are disinterested in running normally and this will only make them less interested.

Their only hope is that Buckner can ruin the offensive gameplan for the whole game like Heyward did for most of the first half when we played Pittsburgh or that Donald did for most of the 2nd half when we played the Rams.  I don't see that happening. He is a great player but the Bills will have a gameplan for him I am sure if they have issues one on one.

Colts may slow them down for a few series but when we figure things out and Allen kicks it into gear it's a gear that not many other teams have. Defenses look almost helpless once that happens. Look at the Dolphin game...INT, punt, punt, TD, TD, TD, TD

Edited by Big Turk

Indy and the Dolphins were the two teams I wanted the most in the first round. The Titans and Ravens were the two teams I didn't. 

Jonathan Taylor is very good but not Derrick Henry good. Philip Rivers doesn't scare me at all. I would put 8 and 9 in the box the whole game to stop Taylor and make Rivers beat us. I don't think he is capable of it at this point 

I see no reason why this game would make Bills fans nervous

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1