Harris has learned a lot from sleepy joe.. .

Anybody catch her story she plagiarized from MLK? OMG, she lies so much!

Falls out of her stroller during a civil rights March and says, I just want fweedom. 

What a pathetic POS she is. What a pair those two are. How soon until china steps in and take control from those buffoons?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Who really gives a *****, oh yeah you guys do. Yet you love Trump who is the worst person in America, all the while he doesn't give a ***** about... America.

I don't love Trump but he is a patriot and a nationalist. He's done more for black America than Obama ever did and he was 1/2 black. It's a mystery to me what you guys actually want. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Looper said:

I don't love Trump but he is a patriot and a nationalist. He's done more for black America than Obama ever did and he was 1/2 black. It's a mystery to me what you guys actually want. 

He isn't a patriot... He cares about Money and EGO. Which is why he is hell bent on trying to commit voter fraud. He is trying to start a civil war and his brainwashed horde are going along with it. Trump wanted to be a dictator but the system in place will not allow for that.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

He isn't a patriot... He cares about Money and EGO. Which is why he is hell bent on trying to commit voter fraud.

Sure he has a big ego - so does Biden and most other politicians and he cares about $ as well. As I said earlier, I don't love Trump but he was the better choice to me over Biden who lined his own pockets with foreign money and has a crackhead loser for a son. 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Looper said:

Sure he has a big ego - so does Biden and most other politicians and he cares about $ as well. As I said earlier, I don't love Trump but he was the better choice to me over Biden who lined his own pockets with foreign money and has a crackhead loser for a son. 

Trump hotels saw a HUGE increase of foreign politicians using their hotels because they thought it would make Trump like them. (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/reps-22-foreign-governments-have-spent-money-trump-properties-n1015806)

Americans are sure Trump Jr is on cocaine: 
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-jr-pre-debate-074622940.html

Trump:

Lined pockets with foreign money - check

Drugged out kid - check

Plus did you care about a Presidents kids on drugs with Bush? Or the amount of drugs the President used to do with Bush?

Dont be a hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump hotels saw a HUGE increase of foreign politicians using their hotels because they thought it would make Trump like them. (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/reps-22-foreign-governments-have-spent-money-trump-properties-n1015806)

First, Trump was a hotel developer BEFORE he became President .....sheeesh!

Second, ‘Americans are sure’? Really, that’s the best you’ve got? That’s pretty bad. And how do these Americans know about somebodies personal drug habits? Answer: they don’t! 

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

First, Trump was a hotel developer BEFORE he became President .....sheeesh!

Second, ‘Americans are sure’? Really, that’s the best you’ve got? That’s pretty bad. And how do these Americans know about somebodies personal drug habits? Answer: they don’t! 

Yet it was after he became President that he saw an increase in both US government contracts and foreign contracts at these hotels.....hmmmmmm.

But Thank You Donald!!! After the help with yesterday’s elections, you’ve finally started America down the path of MAGA!

Citizens for Ethics has a great analysis of Trump and foreign money at his hotels:

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/150-foreign-government-officials-have-paid-visits-to-trump-properties/

Nine months later, the president of Romania was spotted having breakfast at the Trump hotel in Washington the morning before he met with the president at the White House. Since Trump took office, 150 different foreign officials have made 182 visits to his properties, most commonly visiting the Trump hotel in Washington. 

In the weeks before Trump took office, one diplomat put it this way, “Why wouldn’t I stay at [Trump’s] hotel blocks from the White House, so I can tell the new president, ‘I love your new hotel!’ Isn’t it rude to come to his city and say, ‘I am staying at your competitor?’” 

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump:

Lined pockets with foreign money - check

Drugged out kid - check

Plus did you care about a Presidents kids on drugs with Bush? Or the amount of drugs the President used to do with Bush?

Dont be a hypocrite.

The only time it is a concern that a politicians child is a drug addict or has a problem is when they have a relationship with a communist countries biggest companies that are close to the gov't and more than likely under that gov't control or if they had a relationship of any kind with a corrupt countries Pres. that was ousted from office . 

Just thinking off the top of my head but hey .

The Bush kids didn't and i (until now) have never heard or seen any evidence that Jr. has had a drug problem .

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm a puppet...

Just now, T master said:

The only time it is a concern that a politicians child is a drug addict or has a problem is when they have a relationship with a communist countries biggest companies that are close to the gov't and more than likely under that gov't control or if they had a relationship of any kind with a corrupt countries Pres. that was ousted from office . 

The Bush kids didn't and i (until now) have never heard or seen any evidence that Jr. has had a drug problem .

Trump is the exact same....

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Harris learned this from Trump...

S**T she had that down long before Trump was around .

After she heavily criticized her now boss in the debates and critically judged this administration on every thing and anything she could think of she was quoted in a article saying "That's not the American way we need to come together"  🤔 I've always said you can learn a lot about some one by keeping your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut . 

Boy what a 180 that was but not real surprising you just have to consider the source .

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump is the exact same....

Dude they are all the same in Washington the only thing is some of us can see through the BS better than others and are independent enough that we don't need to have someone hold my hand and tell me what's best for me i don't trust any of them plain and simple .

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, T master said:

Having a drug problem has nothing to do with someone’s network.

Dont forget Republicans already investigated and found no wrong doing of Hunter Biden: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1