Congrats to Devonta Smith on winning the Heisman Trophy

YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seems like such a nice, very humble kid. A truly great career from catching the winning TD pass in the title game as a freshmen to being the best player In CFB as a senior. 

oh and Trevor catches his second L in 5 days 😊

You are so right, and thank you. 

If Waddle can come back (and I don't know if he could possibly be 100%) it will be a privilege to watch those 2.

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

You are so right, and thank you. 

If Waddle can come back (and I don't know if he could possibly be 100%) it will be a privilege to watch those 2.

Smith reminds me of Stephan Diggs from a stature standpoint and also an ability to get open even when he is the center of attention of the defense. They also have the ability to catch the ball even under duress with few drops. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I believe this now guarantees him as the #3 pick to the Dolphins to reunite with Tua.

Which also means I look forward to him joining the Bills roster in 2-3 years when a new regime gets hired in Miami and they blow it all up.

I know that it sounds insane but it is not impossible for Waddle to be selected before Davonta. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.