Dolphins all in on Tua for 2021

YoloinOhio

As they should be.  He's only been an NFL QB for one year, they invested all this capital and they should surround him with talent.  He's got enough tools to be a decent NFL starter if they play their cards right.

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, Magox said:

As they should be.  He's only been an NFL QB for one year, they invested all this capital and they should surround him with talent.  He's got enough tools to be a decent NFL starter if they play their cards right.

Josh Rosen says hello 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

He has a 64% completion rate and 7-3, but with help from Fitz.  Remember Allen didn’t have backup to bail him out, but he did only hit 53%.  I wouldn’t write off Tua at this point.  At least Allen had OTA’s, and a pre-season.  Tua had nothing.

Im not. Tua fan, but feel like some are overreacting.  How many including a thread from yesterday saying how much it bother him the bashing of Allen.

Give Tua a real opportunity.  I don’t thin he’ll ever be Allen, but he might be decent of their staff give him three years.

• Like (+1) 3

Is it just me or does Tua come off more as a game manager than a top flight QB? I think Alex Smith maybe his ceiling. If Miami can support him with an elite defense, they can go to the playoffs regularly - but, based, on the season we just witnessed, he cant yet put a team on his back and carry em. Herbert, on the other hand,.....

• Like (+1) 4

You know, being a good QB is about having the right physical tools, the mental tools, and the coaching.  

I'm not a big fan of Tua and I always thought Tannehill had the physical tools.   In hindsight, Tannehill's last three seasons in Miami were under Gase, and we've now seen how Darnold fared in two seasons under Gase.   

If the Dolphins had had the right head coach to begin with, Tannehill would be the Dolphins starter and Tua would be someplace else.  

• Like (+1) 1