Fins Heaven is a hilarious read if you have the time

If you want a good laugh go to Fin Heaven and read the bills ran up the score post...its awesome.  They also have a Josh Allen thread.  Im just so happy that Mcbeane has put us in the position were in.  This is the best Bills team of my lifetime I was too young to enjoy the early 90's.  Go Bills!!!!!!

https://finheaven.com/threads/why-did-the-bills-run-up-the-score.364154/

Edited by FastFreddy22
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, FastFreddy22 said:

If you want a good laugh go to Fin Heaven and read the bills ran up the score post...its awesome.  They also have a Josh Allen thread.  Im just so happy that Mcbeane has put us in the position were in.  This is the best Bills team of my lifetime I was too young to enjoy the early 90's.  Go Bills!!!!!!

I think if the Bills had a really good RB (like a A.J Dillon) and some of the D rookies could develop into top D players this team could be even better than the Bills of the 90's . 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah sure, we ran up the score did we.  When receivers were getting down as soon as possible, when we put in Matt Barkley, when we had all second or third stringers in at the end and our star RB was picked off the PS two days ago?

So sorry Phin  nation when our backups were humiliating your midget 5th pick of last year draft with easy ints.   

The arse that did love to run up the score was the petty ego driven Belichek.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah sure, we ran up the score did we.  When receivers were getting down as soon as possible, when we put in Matt Barkley, when we had all second or third stringers in at the end and our star RB was picked off the PS two days ago?

So sorry Phin  nation when our backups were humiliating your midget 5th pick of last year draft with easy ints.   

The arse that did love to run up the score was the petty ego driven Belichek.

Youll love reading their tears man...it took alot out of me to not create an account and just put them all on blast lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

I think if the Bills had a really good RB (like a A.J Dillon) and some of the D rookies could develop into top D players this team could be even better than the Bills of the 90's . 

This team is just missing it’s Thurman Thomas to be truly destroying other teams. Could you even imagine what Thumanator would do if he was playing right now in his prime. Teams playing dime to stop the pass and Thurman would break the rushing record on this team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

My thought about running up the score, whether its the Bills doing it or someone else doing it to the Bills is this:  If one team is still trying to score and win the game, the other team should as well.    I dont like the way it feels to watch my team get its butt beat, but the Bills had their backups in.   The only team Dolphins' fans should be mad at is the Dolphins. 

One more thing on the Dolphins.   Their fans and the NFL media as a whole has went out of their way to say how amazing Brian Flores is as a head coach.   The guy is 15-17 in two seasons and hasnt made the playoffs.   He may be a fantastic coach, but your record is what it is.  Right now he is a highly publicized Joe Philbin.   If Tua doesnt take a good sized step next year he will be on the hot seat very quickly. 

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FastFreddy22 said:

Youll love reading their tears man...it took alot out of me to not create an account and just put them all on blast lol

Ask them why their coach was calling time outs down by 29 with 8 minutes left. He ran up the score on himself. 

• Like (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

My thought about running up the score, whether its the Bills doing it or the someone else doing it to the Bills is this:  If one team is still trying to score and win the game, the other team should as well.    I dont like the way it feels to watch my team get its butt beat, but the Bills had their backups in.   The only team Dolphins' fans should be mad at is the Dolphins. 

One more thing on the Dolphins.   Their fans and the NFL media as a whole has went out of their way to say how amazing Brian Flores is as a head coach.   The guy is 15-17 in two seasons and hasnt made the playoffs.   He may be a fantastic coach, but your record is what it is.  Right now he is a highly publicized Joe Philbin.   If Tua doesnt take a good sized step next year he will be on the hot seat very quickly. 

He is a much better coach than Philbin but he has kinda messed up the QB decision making. And his game management on Sunday sucked IMO. 

I love this!

Jayjayb said:

Gotta love the Bills trolls... when they sucked for the better part of 25 years you don’t hear from them, then they get a taste of success and they become big time a$$holes... I grew up in Niagara Falls, Canada- been to Bills games, and I remember getting beer thrown at me when I was 13, because I was wearing a Marino jersey... grown men calling on a kid because I was a Dolphin fan- drunk and verbally aggressive, scared the crap out of my family... never experienced that in any other stadium I’ve been too...very disappointed in the loss today but I am glad I am not a part of the most ignorant, disgusting fan base in the NFL

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a much better coach than Philbin but he has kinda messed up the QB decision making. And his game management on Sunday sucked IMO. 

His win percentage is almost exactly what Philbin's is.   And the QB decision is one of the main parts of being a good head coach.   I know everyone says he is a good head coach, but can someone point to why?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

My thought about running up the score, whether its the Bills doing it or the someone else doing it to the Bills is this:  If one team is still trying to score and win the game, the other team should as well.    I dont like the way it feels to watch my team get its butt beat, but the Bills had their backups in.   The only team Dolphins' fans should be mad at is the Dolphins. 

I dont think that is a "fair" assessment at all.

Have you forgotten how the Dolphins eviscerated their team when he came in, traded away their star LT, traded away Minkah Fitzpatrick.  There was a lot of talk about if the Dolphins could even win a game last year.  For Flores to be 15-17 the last two years is an incredible achievement.  The Dolphins had the long term plan in action, tank for Tua and get draft picks which they have a ton of now including the third in 2021.

As for their QB, I think Tua is potentially a serviceable middle to lower tier NFL starting QB, I was never impressed with him and I still see people gushing about his potential,  We shall see.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree on all counts. IMO, he should have let Tua sit this year. However, once he made the decision to go with a young QB then he should have been committed to him and the decision he made.

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

This team is just missing it’s Thurman Thomas to be truly destroying other teams. Could you even imagine what Thumanator would do if he was playing right now in his prime. Teams playing dime to stop the pass and Thurman would break the rushing record on this team.

A HOF running back would be great, but if we’re looking back at that SB team of 1990s and comparing it to this team, who’s missing is a Bruce Smith. Smith was that rare talent that could take over a game.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I love this!

Jayjayb said:

Gotta love the Bills trolls... when they sucked for the better part of 25 years you don’t hear from them, then they get a taste of success and they become big time a$$holes... I grew up in Niagara Falls, Canada- been to Bills games, and I remember getting beer thrown at me when I was 13, because I was wearing a Marino jersey... grown men calling on a kid because I was a Dolphin fan- drunk and verbally aggressive, scared the crap out of my family... never experienced that in any other stadium I’ve been too...very disappointed in the loss today but I am glad I am not a part of the most ignorant, disgusting fan base in the NFL

I once called a little pudger in a Zach Thomas jersey at the stadium “Bobby Hill”.

Not my proudest moment, but also, screw that kid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

• FastFreddy22 changed the title to Fins Heaven is a hilarious read if you have the time
7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I love this!

Jayjayb said:

This is absolutely lovely.

I checked it out....I think its pretty fun to see what other fans are up to.

I also think fans of one team who go to another teams fans site, sign up and post....pretty much always look like idiots. 

• Like (+1) 5