Colts Fans Seem Pretty Optimistic On Their Board - I think They Are In For A Very Rude Awakening Saturday

destro32

I listened to "Guess the Lines" this morning (The Ringer, Bill Simmons and Cousin Sal) and Bill specifically talked about how the Colts are this weekend's "nobody believed in us!" team........

I don't see it, but weird things happen, and let's get it done one week at a time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I live just outside Indy.  Having a lot of fun with my Colts friends.  The overall impression I'm getting is they think the Colts will run the ball down our throats, and that their defense can stop Allen and the boys.  As to the former point, I tell them I am a little worried about their run game but that our D has played much better the last half of the year, and that we'll force them to beat us with Rivers, who will gag like he usually does in the playoffs.  As to them saying they can slow down Allen et al, I just laugh.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I feel like at this time of year, we are all homers at heart. Many on here are predicting total blowout wins-- that could happen, but that is probably wishful thinking. Every team is good now (there are no "frauds" that snuck in); I don't think any of these playoff teams are just going to roll over and get totally blown out. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

The humorous part is that someone else posted the exact same URL a few days ago stating the opposite... If you cherry pick the posts in that thread, you can tailor any conclusion you want.

Depends what agenda you have.

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For the Colts to win on Sunday they'll need to play better than they did against the Jags.  Surprisingly, for a team faced with a win and in scenario they struggled to the end to beat that team playing for nothing to finish out the season.      

Honestly I HOPE they show up ready to play Sunday...by then, we'd already have won!

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The AFC playoffs have teams, from top to bottom, that are capable of winning any game they play. The Colts are a good team. I think the Bills are a better overall team; however, they are going to have to continue to play at the level they have been playing. 

• Like (+1) 7

I've looked at quite a few forums of opposing teams this season and I have to say the Colts seem like the best bunch I've seen so far.

They don't seem to talk nearly as much smack as others and generally have decent conversation about the game.

Chiefs on the other hand? What a bunch of *****. So funny if anyone mentions any other QB as being good, they're straight in with the Mahomes talk. In fact it could be any subject.

"That new Netflix show is great"

"***** you, it's nothing compared to Pat"

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 7

13 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I've looked at quite a few forums of opposing teams this season and I have to say the Colts seem like the best bunch I've seen so far.

They don't seem to talk nearly as much smack as others and generally have decent conversation about the game.

Chiefs on the other hand? What a bunch of *****. So funny if anyone mentions any other QB as being good, they're straight in with the Mahomes talk. In fact it could be any subject.

"That new Netflix show is great"

"***** you, it's nothing compared to Pat"

🤣🤣

@Zerovoltz, anything to say in defense of your board?

• Haha (+1) 1