Diggs Floss: Buffalo Bills pr still killin' it

16 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Watching Digg$ flo$$ during the game just might have been the funniest thing I've ever seen!!

Question is since you are required to wear a mask when on sideline when you are not preparing to reenter game will he get a fine to go with it?

Stevie has issue with NFL and no sense of humor.

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Serious question.  Is this some quasi-inside joke or does he truly floss during a game?  Worried I’m not in the loop. 

There is video showing it.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/video-stefon-diggs-flossing-on-sideline/571126

https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-east/buffalo-bills/stefon-diggs-reveals-why-he-was-flossing-on-the-bench

https://dknation.draftkings.com/nfl/2021/1/3/22211703/stefon-diggs-flossing-week-17-video-bills-vs-dolphins

Videos on YouTube

More of more of my posts make me feel like an old man saying, "Get off my lawn."  All of us our super pumped from the awesome season and really excited about the playoffs.  However, I'll be debbie downer here raining on the parade....

The flossing is harmless and I guess was funny.  However, I try to view some things as what a player on another team did this.  Let's say Kelce did this.  I would probably just write it off as something silly and partly stupid.  So it is hard for me to celebrate Diggs acting silly because he is on our team.  

All reports are that Diggs has been a team player and is very positive.  This is great to hear.  We need to remember though that Diggs had many detractors and questions while in Minnesota.  It is easy to be a team player and have your praises sung when he is breaking records and the Bills offense is one of the leagues best.  

Hopefully, this doesn't happen for many years, but at some point the Bills offense will cool down and Diggs won't have the numbers he is having now.  We have seen many receivers turn ugly once their team starts losing and they do not get the targets they want.  I just hope Diggs stays a team player through adversity.  Silly antics like flossing remind me more of a WR diva than a team player.  

19 minutes ago, IslandBillsFan said:

More of more of my posts make me feel like an old man saying, "Get off my lawn."  All of us our super pumped from the awesome season and really excited about the playoffs.  However, I'll be debbie downer here raining on the parade....

The flossing is harmless and I guess was funny.  However, I try to view some things as what a player on another team did this.  Let's say Kelce did this.  I would probably just write it off as something silly and partly stupid.  So it is hard for me to celebrate Diggs acting silly because he is on our team.  

All reports are that Diggs has been a team player and is very positive.  This is great to hear.  We need to remember though that Diggs had many detractors and questions while in Minnesota.  It is easy to be a team player and have your praises sung when he is breaking records and the Bills offense is one of the leagues best.  

Hopefully, this doesn't happen for many years, but at some point the Bills offense will cool down and Diggs won't have the numbers he is having now.  We have seen many receivers turn ugly once their team starts losing and they do not get the targets they want.  I just hope Diggs stays a team player through adversity.  Silly antics like flossing remind me more of a WR diva than a team player.  

image.thumb.png.aaedcf96eb86615763b3a1e2f790efbe.png

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 5