Playoff food thread

YoloinOhio

We gotta' be in the stadium by like 11am for some reason so probably whatever they are selling at concession.

Maybe a $7 slice of La Nova with the cup and char pepperoni?  

Maybe bring some Wegmans/DiBella's subs in our clear bags like a bunch of shmucks in case the only thing offered are those raunchy nachos? 

After fresh out the fire strip steaks and prime rib and wings every week this season it's going to be a sacrificial food day..........but someone's gotta' do it.:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I ordered some Anderson's Beef on Weck back in October and it was awesome! Just like I remembered! How was the Picasso's? 

I'll get back to you, we haven't gotten it yet, arrives thurs. My cousin got Picassos and bar bill wings from goldbelly a few months back and said it was fantastic!

Edited by nato7412

1 minute ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Let's see it will 4:00am and 70 degrees when the game is on. Is that too early to drink 8 beers?

Let’s see it’s was 70° today in Houston.  I bet you’re going to have a garbage plate because I’m from Rochester, New York too

10 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Not sure yet. Its got to be simple and easy to make since I will likely be waking up 30 minutes before the game.

Are you in Hawaii? Mahalo nope that’s only a five hour difference

Edited by popcornpam

IPA's, ribs on the smoker, veggie tray, baked chicken wing dip

wearing my new lucky bills undies which we average in the high 40pts per game when I wear so rest easy gents, Colts aren't scoring that many points I don't care how good Taylor looks running the ball.

Maybe some Ramen for the late game to remind us of how River's had such a noodle arm in the cold.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I guess I'm going to resume my quest for a store that sells Genesee Cream Ale in Los Angeles. Maybe this will be the year...

I'm up here in SW Washington state and they have Genny pounders in the can.  That'll go good with the beef on weck.

• Like (+1) 1

We live in Germany so the game is at 7pm (all the late games have been tough, setting the alarm for 2:30am). We're frying wings (my sauce: big bottle of Frank's, melted butter, some tabasco and a little apple cider vinegar), and making loaded nachos, with guac, black beans, chorizo, cheese, salsa fresca, sour cream. Might do a plate of ham and cheese subs too. A shot of tequila at kickoff. Setting up the whole living room as a sports den with projector, couch, mini-fridge for beer, buffet table, etc. 

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I'm up here in SW Washington state and they have Genny pounders in the can.  That'll go good with the beef on weck.

'Genny pounders in the can'?  I am guessing Genesee beer in 16 ounce cans?

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s only Monday but you know what they say about failing to prepare. What is everyone making?

86B2430B-64F5-4CE7-B7BE-6070B57E6C6E.jpeg

Maybe opt for the low calorie blue cheese? 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

As someone who has fought very hard to get in shape and stay in shape and has a very poor metabolism, my approach to these things is different.

If I make a bunch of delicious food and fall off the wagon, it will only be a negative thing: if the Bills lose, my failure will compound my sadness; if the Bills win, my failure will detract from my joy.

So, I get my happiness from self control.

My sister owns and operates a horse training facility with about 20-25 horses there..... i've been trying to convince her to give me a young foal to slaughter pregame as blood sacrifice..... and then we all partake in its organs later on to absorb its powers....obviously.

• Haha (+1) 2