Rich Eisen comparing Allen to Mandalorian

Carbonpoke

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Jon Favreau is a genius

That's for sure. I have spoken. 

Bill's everyone doing well, players, along with coaching staff , gm, Pegula's, everyone built this team. Everyone doing well. This is the way.

8 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Now I gotta check out the show

You have too man.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t know how the OP can be any clearer in the title. 

Rich Risen pretty much says it all. Knew exactly what he was talking about.

Unless he edited the title, Simon might not know the Mandalorian is the most popular new show in the Disney Plus app.  I’ve never seen it, but my daughter loves it.  I bought the app for her to follow.  I guess it’s incredibly popular with teens.  A spin off of Star Wars.  She told me the character looks like Boba Fet, but is a good guy.

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I watched this earlier.  Love that he's on the Allen bandwagon, but I think I like the Robocop comparison better.

And yes, I've watched and love the Mandalorian.

They'll eventually find something that sticks I just hope it's not like Big Ben what a lazy nickname that is. Sugar High Josh seems dead though he'll need to bury it in the playoffs.

I call him Neo because he's the one. Honestly watching his career I feel like I was watching the Matrix. I was the guy with all hope lost, didn't believe there was actually a franchise QB that would save Buffalo. We've been there before. I saw some sign that he was possibly the one but then there were signs he wasn't, but that's normal for a young QB. 

Then the Seattle game happened. And I started believing. Then the Patriots game happen. Watching him defeat the evil Belichick with ease. Picked his defense apart. I knew he was the One. 

I feel like there was some moment where Josh started looking at defenses like this. 

image.png.09662a0c1e8f63a3efbf77ef5672fdda.png

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I call him Neo because he's the one. Honestly watching his career I feel like I was watching the Matrix. I was the guy with all hope lost, didn't believe there was actually a franchise QB that would save Buffalo. We've been there before. I saw some sign that he was possibly the one but then there were signs he wasn't, but that's normal for a young QB. 

Then the Seattle game happened. And I started believing. Then the Patriots game happen. Watching him defeat the evil Belichick with ease. Picked his defense apart. I knew he was the One. 

I feel like there was some moment where Josh started looking at defenses like this. 

I wasn’t crazy about those movies as they became more and more out there with the sequels, but love the reference.  Good job Stampede.  Not so sure on Mandelorian. Meh.

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This. That play where the Dolphins jumped offside and Josh kept pointing, pump faked and then threw the touchdown to Brown was a Neo moment.