Bills will be working out QB Chad Kelly

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I love it! He would easily be a top 5 backup.

Yes this does scream of Beane doing ol Jimbo a favor...but nothing wrong with that.

I'm in the minority and feel Chad is a changed man and would be fine on the team...years ago? No....now? Yes.

Chad is WAAAY better than Barkely.

I mean, I'm not saying he isn't but how would we know either way?  He's taken exactly one snap in the NFL, a kneeldown.

Also, there would be something VERY wrong about the Bills' GM rostering a player as a favor to a former player.  

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, TroutDog said:

If this kid can get his life in order anywhere, it’s at OBD. 

Maybe true but I would rather not have OBD used as a "rehab" experiment especially during a possible Super Bowl run.

Isn't Chad Kelly the anti-thesis of what  "the Process" is all about...discipline, teamwork, getting along? We have apparently a great culture and real chemistry, introducing a Chad Kelly could be about the dumbest move imaginable.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Maybe true but I would rather not have OBD used as a "rehab" experiment especially during a possible Super Bowl run.

Leroy.. Why are you outraged? I would think that the staff that got the Bills here knows a bit more than joe Q fan.

Just now, Steptide said:

I have to believe this is an Intel into the Colts, as ridiculous as that may sound. Why would the bills care about a qb right now? We have 4 of them 

And one of them a Covid safety backup.  

Which could bring up one plausible scenario to do this, if they suspect a QB Covid situation it may not be the worst to have Chad Kelly come in,  Hard to believe there are not better options out there right now than Chad Kelly.

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Will the next person that sees anybody throw any shade at Bills fan Chad Kelly, point them out, and get them out of here.

You don't live in Cleveland, this isn't TwoBrownsDrive!

*throws hard pack ice ball in your general direction*

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I have to believe this is an Intel into the Colts, as ridiculous as that may sound. Why would the bills care about a qb right now? We have 4 of them 

This coaching staff doesn’t need to pick the brains of this washed up QB.

Kid is probably living in his uncles basement, so all it cost was an Uber ride to get him to the stadium for the workout.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You people are mean. Maybe he just wants to become the best version of himself. 

He'd be hard pressed to be a worse version.

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I mean not for nothing but the tweet has it in there reserve/futures could just be that they look at bringing him in next offseason for what may be a serious QB competition at backup QB.

• Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Isn't Chad Kelly the anti-thesis of what  "the Process" is all about...discipline, teamwork, getting along? We have apparently a great culture and real chemistry, introducing a Chad Kelly could be about the dumbest move imaginable.

PS is not a rehab facility. Silly to say that to me. 

If he can learn how to be a pro and then we can trade him we’re all the better for it...as is he.