Not-So-Random Thoughts About Election Security

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

When it comes to politics the Post is NOT a legit news source anymore.  They were/are no better than  tabloid trash for anything Trump.  Same with the NY Tmes and CNN.  Just completely unprofessional, I lost all respect for them.

It's a big part of the reason so many on the right turned so hard to the alt right news sources.  Who stretch their own truths.

And all this is a big reason the country is so divided.

My gripe with the mainstream media is they're simply a mouthpiece for the narratives and agenda of the 1% and powerful that make all the puppets dance from the shadows.  Like the Davos crowd.  Did anyone here get an invite to that gig?  They should just call it what it is.  The Globalist Worldwide Control Forum.  The press has disintegrated into a propaganda machine which would make Joseph Goebbels blush with envy.  Unless its Trump, I don't see any push back on questions and investigations into the actions, statements, and views of any politicians. 

A couple examples from the election cycle.  They treated the Biden China./Ukraine deal connections like they didn't exist, and still do.  Its all real and his family has taken millions in payoff and bribes from foreign entities.  If anyone is going to suggest they'd have given Trump the same pass on that then you're a liar.  The Antifa and BLM protests were "mostly peaceful".  Clever use of language, mostly peaceful.  What does that mean, 50.1% peaceful?  Tell that to the people that got beat up, intimidated and threatened, and had they property destroyed or damaged. 

Pretty much they filter and mold stories to tell you what they want you to know from a perspective they manage.  And most people watching or listening swallow it all hook, line, and sinker.  Me? I'm old enough to understand its all a bunch of horse crap but young enough to be optimistic it is going to all come crashing down on them at some point soon.

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, too smart for you? 

Put people in jail who tried to steal the election, it's that simple. Including Trump 

Gov't maybe but no not really !

It would have been a hole lot simpler to just have something in place so it wouldn't happen before the BS started like after the hanging chad crap they should have been thinking of it then ! The thumb in the ink was way easy but to much common sense mix that with lazy Americans that didn't want to go out and vote that was just way to hard  ! But that would have been to easy fix to avoid any of this .

In true Gov't form they just throw stuff out there that some people say that's a great idea with no research or fore thought of "what if" like using dominion voting machines which were involved in a highly questionable election out come prior to our election . 

(but hey that won't cause any questions down the line 🙄

Or Free health care and it's transparent bill slammed through congress that no one read add to that you can use your same Dr. BS plus ease of implementation that went horribly wrong and other things of that nature which if given a lot more research prior to of other countries free health care systems add in a bit more fore thought and planning before hand wouldn't be as apt to be set up to fail like it did . I know but it didn't fail it was ambushed !

Yet It seems common sense never comes into the conversation when involving gov't (just saying) it's always a down turned thumb reply when common sense enters the equation or if you ask for a reasonable unbiased explanation which you never get  !!! 

And that always leads back to my personal definition of a career politician - a highly educated over paid gov't employee that tries to out think common sense . 😎

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My gripe with the mainstream media is they're simply a mouthpiece for the narratives and agenda of the 1% and powerful that make all the puppets dance from the shadows.  Like the Davos crowd.  Did anyone here get an invite to that gig?  They should just call it what it is.  The Globalist Worldwide Control Forum.  The press has disintegrated into a propaganda machine which would make Joseph Goebbels blush with envy.  Unless its Trump, I don't see any push back on questions and investigations into the actions, statements, and views of any politicians. 

A couple examples from the election cycle.  They treated the Biden China./Ukraine deal connections like they didn't exist, and still do.  Its all real and his family has taken millions in payoff and bribes from foreign entities.  If anyone is going to suggest they'd have given Trump the same pass on that then you're a liar.  The Antifa and BLM protests were "mostly peaceful".  Clever use of language, mostly peaceful.  What does that mean, 50.1% peaceful?  Tell that to the people that got beat up, intimidated and threatened, and had they property destroyed or damaged. 

Pretty much they filter and mold stories to tell you what they want you to know from a perspective they manage.  And most people watching or listening swallow it all hook, line, and sinker.  Me? I'm old enough to understand its all a bunch of horse crap but young enough to be optimistic it is going to all come crashing down on them at some point soon.

What a pile of bull manure! 

The only people who give credence to the wet dreams, delusions and lies of white supremacists, Neo-Nazis, QANON fruitcakes, and other assorted paranoid right wing jackasses that pass for "news" on supposed "alternative media" are the dumbasses conned by self-serving politicians and wealthy swindlers like  Donald Trump.

23 hours ago, T master said:

Gov't maybe but no not really !

It would have been a hole lot simpler to just have something in place so it wouldn't happen before the BS started like after the hanging chad crap they should have been thinking of it then ! The thumb in the ink was way easy but to much common sense mix that with lazy Americans that didn't want to go out and vote that was just way to hard  ! But that would have been to easy fix to avoid any of this .

In true Gov't form they just throw stuff out there that some people say that's a great idea with no research or fore thought of "what if" like using dominion voting machines which were involved in a highly questionable election out come prior to our election . 

(but hey that won't cause any questions down the line 🙄

Or Free health care and it's transparent bill slammed through congress that no one read add to that you can use your same Dr. BS plus ease of implementation that went horribly wrong and other things of that nature which if given a lot more research prior to of other countries free health care systems add in a bit more fore thought and planning before hand wouldn't be as apt to be set up to fail like it did . I know but it didn't fail it was ambushed !

Yet It seems common sense never comes into the conversation when involving gov't (just saying) it's always a down turned thumb reply when common sense enters the equation or if you ask for a reasonable unbiased explanation which you never get  !!! 

And that always leads back to my personal definition of a career politician - a highly educated over paid gov't employee that tries to out think common sense . 😎

We should have free health care. 

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Don't fall for it

Fall of what ?? 

Im just asking a question in hopes of a reasonable common sense unbiased answer just because you can only give the thumbs down sign for every reply you make and NEVER give a reasonable response doesn't mean others can't plus you have a chance to recruit someone if the reply can resemble common sense .