Wild Card Weekend - Colts @ Bills Saturday 1:05 PM Eastern - Predict the score!

RiotAct

I don't see Buffalo scoring less 30. I just can't really get a handle on how well Indy will be able to move the ball against our D. Their QB is a statue, but have a good OL. They can run and Rivers can still get the ball to his receivers. Pretty well rounded.C

I'm going to say:

Bills 33 (maybe more)

Colts 24 (maybe more)

On 1/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, RiotAct said:

Not too early to start one of these, right?

LET’S GO BABY, IT’S OUR TIME TO SHINE!!! GET THIS MONKEY OFF OUR BACK!

indianapolis-colts_416x416.jpg 19

Buffalo-Bills-Football-Helmet.png30

I'd say 31-20 Bills ... 

Who do you think will score in this game?? On both sides of the ball...

8 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

I don't see Buffalo scoring less 30. I just can't really get a handle on how well Indy will be able to move the ball against our D. Their QB is a statue, but have a good OL. They can run and Rivers can still get the ball to his receivers. Pretty well rounded.C

I'm going to say:

Bills 33 (maybe more)

Colts 24 (maybe more)

Who would you say scores from both sides?

21 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

No prediction, I just hope we blow them out of the water.

Who do you think will score in this game? From both sides 

Bills 27

Colts 17

Game feels similar to the Steelers but a bit closer. First half is a bit feeling out but Allen gets Bills a TD to Singletary and the Bills get a FG on their next drive to get a 10-0 lead with 5 mins to go in 1st. The Colts get a TD to close the half 10-7 Bills. Buffalo comes out with the ball and scores on a methodical drive to go up 17-7 with a Beasley TD. The Colts answer with a FG to get it to 17-10 at close of the 3rd quarter. Buffalo gets a turnover on a Rivers INT and scores another TD courtesy of Moss to go up 24-10 with 9 mins to go. The Colts get a TD to get close but Buffalo closes any hope with a FG late and the Colts run out of downs.

Allen 21-32 289 2 TDs

Moss 55 yds 1 TD

Beasley 107 yds 1 TD

Special Defensive Pick: White INT

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Bills 27

Colts 17

Game feels similar to the Steelers but a bit closer. First half is a bit feeling out but Allen gets Bills a TD to Singletary and the Bills get a FG on their next drive to get a 10-0 lead with 5 mins to go in 1st. The Colts get a TD to close the half 10-7 Bills. Buffalo comes out with the ball and scores on a methodical drive to go up 17-7 with a Beasley TD. The Colts answer with a FG to get it to 17-10 at close of the 3rd quarter. Buffalo gets a turnover on a Rivers INT and scores another TD courtesy of Moss to go up 24-10 with 9 mins to go. The Colts get a TD to get close but Buffalo closes any hope with a FG late and the Colts run out of downs.

Allen 21-32 289 2 TDs

Moss 55 yds 1 TD

Beasley 107 yds 1 TD

Special Defensive Pick: White INT

That's if Beasley plays... I'm more confident in Diggs ... 7-8 catches 110 yards 1 TD 

28 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

I'd say 31-20 Bills ... 

Who do you think will score in this game?? On both sides of the ball...

Who would you say scores from both sides?

Who do you think will score in this game? From both sides 

I think the Colts will have a plan to slow down Diggs. I see John Brown lighting it up. And I think Knox and Davis are getting theirs too. McKenzie too. There are just too many weapons. The running backs can score out of the backfield too.

The Colts will do everything they can to get their running backs going both run and pass. They have a couple of WRs that can score and occasionally their TEs score. Like I said, well rounded. Scores can can come from pretty much anywhere. The Bills defense needs to shut drives down early, because once Indy gets into the redzone, they have many options. No one is a superstar on this team but neither are they pushovers. This is why nailing down how much Indy scores is hard to figure out. They aren't a one dimensional team. The Buffalo defense can be fooled against a team that can do it all like this team.

Weather will be nice, great day to toss the ball.
Those who haven’t watched the last 6 or so games are looking at stats to judge defenses.

No one is taking into consideration the level of competition this team has faced. They look at stats to make their cases.

Bills offense is clicking, Bills defense is playing like a top 5 defense again.

The colts won’t score over 20 in this game.

Bills score 30+