Bring back A. Lynn for OC!

Out of all the potential OCs out there, I'm not sure why you'd bring back a guy that was already here and not really especially successful, plus favors an offensive philosophy that is the opposite of what made this offense a success. 

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Lynn is well respected coach. He's a culture fit.

Also, he would help the run game and short passing game; the Bills' (arguably) least effective facet of the offense.

Not to Mention Herbert was still slinging the ball out there.

yeah because that’s what the Bills should be doing with amazing talent at QB and WR - running more and throwing more swing passes.

• Haha (+1) 1

This offense belongs to Josh Allen at this point and I can’t see him sharing it with anyone that didn’t have a hand in its development. Daboll leaves, Dorsey becomes OC. That simple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

What was it about his offense you liked?

I do not recall him being a good OC.  A great RB coach but an average OC at best.

He left such a lasting impression as interim Coach when his buddy Wrex got gassed ;)

16 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

What was it about his offense you liked?

I do not recall him being a good OC.  A great RB coach but an average OC at best.

He replaced Roman, and things got better immediately as I recall.  Maybe that was because Rex didn't meddle in the offense.

Article from July 2019. I believe they have been grooming Ken Dorsey as Deboll's replacement.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/07/buffalo-bills-gm-unbelievably-smart-ken-dorsey-has-natural-bond-with-josh-allen.html

“You never know how a match is going to be. He had never worked with (offensive coordinator Brian) Daboll either. But Brian (has) seen how valuable Ken is, and how good that Josh (is) responding to him. I think last year, Josh being a rookie also, Brian was really attached to there. You’ve seen him, I think if you guys have paid attention at practice (in spring practice), Brian has moved around more seeing what the O-line’s doing, seeing what the receivers are doing. And I think that’s a testament to the trust in such a short time he has in Ken.”

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

This offense belongs to Josh Allen at this point and I can’t see him sharing it with anyone that didn’t have a hand in its development. Daboll leaves, Dorsey becomes OC. That simple.

Probabily, especially because Dorsey is a McD guy.

20 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

If Daboll leaves, we should bring back Lynn.

It wasn't a bad breakup when he left. I wonder if he is willing to come back.

Terrible idea.  He was interim coach and passed over.  No thanks.  

I would rather promote from within and keep what we have going.  

11 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

If Daboll leaves, we should bring back Lynn.

It wasn't a bad breakup when he left. I wonder if he is willing to come back.

This is just as bad as if you asked - bring Gailey back.

No reason to bring back failed former people - promote from within or  go get young innovative OCs that fit your scheme.

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

We've also heard of Chan Gailey, should we bring him back instead?

Sar-chasm:  the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit, and the reader who doesn't get it.

🤣 :beer: