YOUR Bills players awards for this regular season?

Jerome007

Her are mine. Yours?

MVP: Josh is obviously the man

Best new addition: Diggs

Best rookie: Davis

Best defensive player: I'd go with White

Turnaround of the year: co-equal Bass & Klein

Obscure hero: While Daryl Williams must be the “player most under the radar” winner, Feliciano’s versatility and impact since coming back makes him THE candidate

Not players but major props to Beane and Daboll! And COTY for McD

Hughes and Beasley for Team First awards

• Like (+1) 1

MVP: Josh Allen

Best rookie: Bass

Best defensive player:  White

Turnaround of the year: Klein

Obscure hero:  Andre Roberts - led the league in average yards/kickoff return with 30.03

• Like (+1) 4

Allen and Diggs are obvious

best rookie: Davis

best Def: Poyer (don’t want to snub him here either)

best turbaround: Feliciano an Milano ( OL and D with them and without them are huge difference)

Obscure hero: McKenzie . He is better than I thought 

48 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Allen and Diggs are obvious

best rookie: Davis

best Def: Poyer (don’t want to snub him here either)

best turbaround: Feliciano an Milano ( OL and D with them and without them are huge difference)

Obscure hero: McKenzie . He is better than I thought 

I was a big mckenzie proponent all offseason and everyone expected him to be cut, so its nice to see someone else notice him 😄.  He showed some talent with the gadget plays, but he's a lot tougher and generally a better WR than people give him credit for.  TD pass, 5 TD catches, and a PR TD on like 40 total touches.  

I like roberts as a returner, but if I can only keep one I'd roll with Mckenzie.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:18 PM, Jerome007 said:

Her are mine. Yours?

MVP: Josh is obviously the man

Best defensive player: I'd go with White

Turnaround of the year: co-equal Bass & Klein

Obscure hero: While Daryl Williams must be the “player most under the radar” winner, Feliciano’s versatility and impact since coming back makes him THE candidate

Not players but major props to Beane and Daboll! And COTY for McD

Hughes and Beasley for Team First awards

You can't argue with those.  I'd throw Dane Jackson a bone I guess if you wanna add best  defensive rookie in there, although Espensa was solid too, but Jackson is great for a late 7th round pick.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

MVP: Josh not even debatable

Best defensive player: Jordan Poyer. I think people do not realize how much he glues the defense and brings the energy at points to get them going.

Turnaround of the year: Tremaine Edmunds. Whether it was injury, scheme not meshing early on, or just rust he was a straight up liability. The 2nd half of the season was his best play of his career.

Obscure hero: Andre Roberts. Even though he didn't break a TD run, he set the offense up with field positions that made it real easier to score.

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Best position coach of the year: the Special Teams coach.  I don't even know the guys name but our ST's have been outstanding and have improved as the season went on. I suspect they will be a difference in one of our upcoming playoff wins.

Interesting oversight by most of us. This board was foaming at the mouth to fire the last ST coach. Rightfully so ha ha. But indeed they have looked sound all year.