For fans of “The Office” - David Wallace has re-opened the Buffalo branch due to Bills success 😄

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Also, NBC, stop trying to make Peacock happen and just put the Office back on Netflix. Or watch as everyone simply pirates the show and you get nothing.

I have Peacock, just pay the money and move forward. Don't get caught without being able to see a Bills game!

32 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Also, NBC, stop trying to make Peacock happen and just put the Office back on Netflix. Or watch as everyone simply pirates the show and you get nothing.

It always depends who owns the rights in these negotiations.  While selling the show nets you profit, improving the peacock subscription rate will inevitably also boost profit.  As cord cutting becomes more and more prevalent, you almost have to maintain a space in the subscription market.  

If you don't move the office to your platform, you're almost without a platform.  This can work, but it results in you needing to either A - Pick a partner like netflix for all of your shows, or B - sell shows to the highest bidder.  But as long as broadcasting still exists, you harm your ratings by making new shows available immediately on someone else's platform.  You share ad revenue, and it becomes more of a challenge to show shareholders how you are growing.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 11:00 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Andy Buckley who played David Wallace tweeted this out yesterday during the game. I’m sure Josh, being a huge fan of the show, loved it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12442336

On 1/4/2021 at 11:32 AM, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I just watched the unaired "Matrix" episode with Dwight. Hilarious!!! "I'll take the blue pill." 

"Someone should say whether the blue pill is safe to take...." 🤣

Where can you get that episode?

22 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Todd Packer being a Chiefs fan feels about right.

tenor.gif

David Koechner is apparently a huge KC Chiefs fan in real life (just stumbled upon that fact yesterday, and then saw this :)--it's been a good week so far!)

On 1/4/2021 at 11:00 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Andy Buckley who played David Wallace tweeted this out yesterday during the game. I’m sure Josh, being a huge fan of the show, loved it. 

After watching that, I have realized that there are a few NFL organizations that could find a place for Michael Scott on their staff.