Bills fan playoff Game 1 Attendee thread

richNjoisy

55 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I have commented on this.  Very small crowds have made what I thought was a lot of noise watching on TV this year.  No doubt the small crowd will still make some noise.

I also assume everyone is spread out and they are filing up the entire stadium.  Does anyone know if that is true?

Are they putting people in the upper decks and using all the real estate to get some space?  

If they do, there is going to be tons of empty space around everyone there, and I suppose people could kind of nudge over toward the play as the ball moves up and down the field.

Cheat a little...if the ball is on the Colts 12 yard line, get the crowd to cheat over to the Indy side of the field.  

If the ball comes back over the 50, cheat back that way.

You can't do that with a full house, but you could probably do a little of that for this game.

I'm pretty sure that they still use the noise through the stadium speakers and what not even with the limited fans. That could make it sound like the small crowd is louder than appears also.

I noticed that once in a while also during certain games too but I just figured it was from them pumping the crowd noise. I mean they can't be but so loud in a huge stadium that holds 60,000-70,000 people and there is only 6-10k fans in attendance.

But the Bills fans, especially with this being the 1st home playoff game in 25 years, the small 6,700 something that will be there will definitely sound more like maybe 12-15k. Of course us Bills fans bring the noise and they always have. They will pump the crowd noise with the ones there and hopefully it will give it a little extra uuuummmmmpfffhhhhh

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have commented on this.  Very small crowds have made what I thought was a lot of noise watching on TV this year.  No doubt the small crowd will still make some noise.

I also assume everyone is spread out and they are filing up the entire stadium.  Does anyone know if that is true?

Are they putting people in the upper decks and using all the real estate to get some space?  

If they do, there is going to be tons of empty space around everyone there, and I suppose people could kind of nudge over toward the play as the ball moves up and down the field.

Cheat a little...if the ball is on the Colts 12 yard line, get the crowd to cheat over to the Indy side of the field.  

If the ball comes back over the 50, cheat back that way.

You can't do that with a full house, but you could probably do a little of that for this game.

We are sitting in a pod of two the closest people to us are below us and the 2 sections to your side's which I believe is like 30 feet 

Everyone has times to go in to the stadium to avoid crowds but 6200 people i don't think is really a crowd compared too 82000 like it used to be and have to what 45 minutes to get out of your seat at the end of the game. Just my 2 cents.

And yes the download to get your tickets none apple phone sucks

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

How did it go overall???   Seemed like more than 6.6k on TV!

Hoping to make it next weekend for the divisional round game...

Back from game.  We had a great time.Obviously,Bills played one of their worst games but still good enough to win.  But, I am here to describe the fan experience.  Googlepay app sucked BUT I had a satellite signal so my tickets were able to be scanned at game.  They asked for proof of COVID test negative),  photo ID, then the usual. I easily snuck in the banner I made. Fans were actually kinda close. They had a mask sherrif constantly signaling us to put out masks on, even when we were etaing/drinking. Good, I guess  but God it is soooooooo hard to keep glassesfrom fogging in 35 degree weather especially when yelling AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I thought fellow fans were loud, cool, fantastic signs and outfits and never gave up.  Hardly a single boo.  It was a great experience.   Decently handled by the staff.  I encourage next weeks fans to go but WARNING  weather may be snowy.   Or, as Tasker would say

"It may be chilly"

Go Bills! 

PS: when I got back to my car after the game, Googlepay sent me a text:  YOU HAVE TICKETS AVAILABLE TO VIEW.  Thanks, fukhead app 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1