Bills fan playoff Game 1 Attendee thread

richNjoisy

9 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

If there is already a thread on this, please delete , moderators (and please point me to it!)

My wife and I are attending the Bills - Colts game.  

So far, I am waiting word on the testing date(s), time choices, etc.  I will inform attendees at this thread when I hear otherwise.

Next, I still do not have any tickets to download. Will inform folks when THAT happens.

Last, I am assuming we can bring in a blanket, seat cushions, and  a banner. I will let people know if I hear anything about this being a problem.

I have been a Bills fan since 1969 at age 7.  This will be my first playoff game.  Same goes for my wife.

Oh,  we are in section 224.

Go Bills!  

You'd better bring 3 seat cushions

One to bang as a noise maker until it's completely destroyed. Then you throw the pieces and shards at the Colts bench like a man. Then and only then will you sit down on your other seat cushion.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Add an extra 1% for me!   Have a BLAST!!!!!!

ha... I will try my friend

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Add an extra 1% for me!   Have a BLAST!!!!!!

ha... I will try my friend

2 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Question: winner of Bills and colts play Kc?

I'm looking at bracket but not sure that is correct.

Nope. Lowest seed left standing plays the Chiefs. It will be either Colts (7), Browns (6), or Winner of Ravens(5)/Titans(4). 

If (when) Bills win, they will get Steelers if they win, or winner of Ravens/Titans if the Browns win.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Question: winner of Bills and colts play Kc?

I'm looking at bracket but not sure that is correct.

Chiefs play lowest remaining seed in the divisional round.  Which would be the Colts if they pull off the upset.

• Like (+1) 1

I have some information. 

"The ticket barcodes have not been loaded and they won’t be loaded until 24 hours prior to the game.

Once the tickets have been fully loaded, you will be able to download the tickets into your apple wallet. If you are unable to do so, you can still bring the tickets up on the Buffalo Bills app and we can scan the tickets from the app.

Yes, you can bring in seat cushions that are just the cushions and do not have any zippers on them. Blankets are allowed, bags and banners are not allowed into the game."

I was sent this information from my Bills rep.  I had been hounding her.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

I have some information. 

"The ticket barcodes have not been loaded and they won’t be loaded until 24 hours prior to the game.

Once the tickets have been fully loaded, you will be able to download the tickets into your apple wallet. If you are unable to do so, you can still bring the tickets up on the Buffalo Bills app and we can scan the tickets from the app.

Yes, you can bring in seat cushions that are just the cushions and do not have any zippers on them. Blankets are allowed, bags and banners are not allowed into the game."

I was sent this information from my Bills rep.  I had been hounding her.

UhHuh, My rep (and the main line with the "generic" reps) decided to sleep in at 10am on New Years while I was frantically trying to figure out why there were numerous 4 pods listed at the the Section level but none at the Seat level. Finally took a 2 pod 25 minutes later to insure I at least got something. And be grateful that you have an apple phone; for the 1st time ever using ticketmaster I had to enable a google account on my phone and still haven't got that Bills app to work with it. Thanks for passing on the info (hope your rep is correct and doesn't get in trouble for passing it on)  but is there a reason they don't just post the information so it is in writing and available to everyone? Hopefully I can get an answer on Thu after I take my 3 hr ride to OP to get my CoVid test. I'd mention who is responsible for that but mr buffalobill would probably kill this comment for being p o l i t i c a l. God Bless the players and coaching staff. They make this bs worth tolerating.

• Like (+1) 1

I just need to say, I am SO F***ING JEALOUS of those of you who get to attend this game.  There is no way in hell I wouldn’t be there under any “normal” circumstances.

Do us proud.  Go Bills!

1 hour ago, eball said:

I just need to say, I am SO F***ING JEALOUS of those of you who get to attend this game.  There is no way in hell I wouldn’t be there under any “normal” circumstances.

Do us proud.  Go Bills!

I can confirm that you are that type.:beer:

Shoulda' put your money where your mouth was all these years and had season tickets, handsome.:thumbsup:

PSA........If the Bills continue winning and any of you guys hope to get good playoff tickets in the non-quarantined future.........get season tix for next year ASAP........because with stadium capacity much lower than in the 90's and already a large season ticket holder base ALL of the tickets would have gone to season ticket holders if we had been allowed full capacity.    There are barely enough non-ST seats in the building for each season ticket ACCOUNT to add just one ticket per game and some would buy 10 tickets if they could.

Being a season ticket holder this week was like being a player after his team advanced to the SB.........every Tom, Dick and Mookie that hasn't been to a game since September of 2009 is checking in to see if you can hook them up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I can confirm that you are that type.:beer:

Shoulda' put your money where your mouth was all these years and had season tickets, handsome.:thumbsup:

PSA........If the Bills continue winning and any of you guys hope to get good playoff tickets in the non-quarantined future.........get season tix for next year ASAP........because with stadium capacity much lower than in the 90's and already a large season ticket holder base ALL of the tickets would have gone to season ticket holders if we had been allowed full capacity.    There are barely enough non-ST seats in the building for each season ticket ACCOUNT to add just one ticket per game and some would buy 10 tickets if they could.

Being a season ticket holder this week was like being a player after his team advanced to the SB.........every Tom, Dick and Mookie that hasn't been to a game since September of 2009 is checking in to see if you can hook them up.

I was a season ticket holder from 1990 to 2016...despite living in North Carolina for 23 of those 26 years.  It finally made no sense for me to continue and the last straw was Rex’s final year.  I have been fortunate enough to have the type of success that I can make trips up to Buffalo several times a year and buy the tickets I want for games.  I was at the playoff game in Houston a year ago.  Don’t presume to think I don’t “care enough” to make the effort to be there.

I realize you dislike me because I’m everything you’re not — loyal, likable, reasonable, and funny.  You’re a dick.  It pains me that jerks like you follow the team I love.

57 minutes ago, eball said:

I was a season ticket holder from 1990 to 2016...despite living in North Carolina for 23 of those 26 years.  It finally made no sense for me to continue and the last straw was Rex’s final year.  

I realize you dislike me because I’m everything you’re not — loyal, likable, reasonable, and funny.  You’re a dick.  It pains me that jerks like you follow the team I love.

Quitting your season tickets in the offseason when McD was hired was neither an example of loyalty..........or particularly reasonable.

It could be seen as funny that you did that tho'.   You can be funny,  I will give you that.😆

I don't dislike you.......I have never met you........I just make fun of hypocrisy.       

Bottom line........a lotta' people made business decisions with this team during the drought.........I get it and don't blame people for doing so........the Bills were a bad product.

I've kept going because it's about supporting the fanbase/friendships and the region as much as the product.  

It's too bad you quit.  You'd have definitely been in line to choose GOOD seats.    12 of our 30+ tailgate group have them including the mid-90's ones and there were even reportedly folks with McDermott era ST start dates.

There really aren't THAT many old season tickets left anymore because people like you cut bait when their loyalty was tested. 

Those seats were quickly filled.    We've been stacking them as they come free.