Bills fan playoff Game 1 Attendee thread

richNjoisy

If there is already a thread on this, please delete , moderators (and please point me to it!)

My wife and I are attending the Bills - Colts game.  

So far, I am waiting word on the testing date(s), time choices, etc.  I will inform attendees at this thread when I hear otherwise.

Next, I still do not have any tickets to download. Will inform folks when THAT happens.

Last, I am assuming we can bring in a blanket, seat cushions, and  a banner. I will let people know if I hear anything about this being a problem.

I have been a Bills fan since 1969 at age 7.  This will be my first playoff game.  Same goes for my wife.

Oh,  we are in section 224.

Go Bills!  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I will be there - row 15 in 120 - closeish to my normals in 126 - drove in from Minneapolis and started my quarantine yesterday - 

No word yet on testing yet either, hoping I can get it on Wed so I can leave quarantine on Wed eve/Thursday!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, richNjoisy said:

If there is already a thread on this, please delete , moderators (and please point me to it!)

My wife and I are attending the Bills - Colts game.  

So far, I am waiting word on the testing date(s), time choices, etc.  I will inform attendees at this thread when I hear otherwise.

Next, I still do not have any tickets to download. Will inform folks when THAT happens.

Last, I am assuming we can bring in a blanket, seat cushions, and  a banner. I will let people know if I hear anything about this being a problem.

I have been a Bills fan since 1969 at age 7.  This will be my first playoff game.  Same goes for my wife.

Oh,  we are in section 224.

Go Bills!  

that's awesome.  Enjoy it.  And BE LOUD!!!!!

4 hours ago, MinnyBills said:

I will be there - row 15 in 120 - closeish to my normals in 126 - drove in from Minneapolis and started my quarantine yesterday - 

No word yet on testing yet either, hoping I can get it on Wed so I can leave quarantine on Wed eve/Thursday!

Welcome to the board newbie

Must be a great fan if you are coming,from that far away 

We are on the opposite side from my,season I will wave to you if you can see me 

4 hours ago, MinnyBills said:

That’s my normal row and section. 😔

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

All I gotta say is your wife better be 300 pounds, with a throat made of barnacles.

No, my wife is not but she is a voice major and I am NOT known for my lilting voice. I have often been told to lower my voice. Once,at a Sabres game, to "please quiet down".  I will be using 150% + to make the 6772 "12 "man"s  (people) to do all we can.....false starts, delay of games, missed calls.....look for them at the entrance end on Saturday .  I WILL SHOUT MY ***** ASS OFF and so will my wife.  Go Billszzz!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBobs said:

Very excited for all you guys, would have dropped some serious change to be there myself if it was possible.

I'm very curious to hear all the details about how it comes together so please keep posting updates!

I saw one pair on eBay in the 200’s went for $3000 (plus sales tax!)

That was a bit outta my price range.  Although I did make an offer, not gonna lie.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

I saw one pair on eBay in the 200’s went for $3000 (plus sales tax!)

That was a bit outta my price range.  Although I did make an offer, not gonna lie.

Odd... because they wanted names for every ticket and drivers license numbers to help id for the testing and to get in.

2 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

No, my wife is not but she is a voice major and I am NOT known for my lilting voice. I have often been told to lower my voice. Once,at a Sabres game, to "please quiet down".  I will be using 150% + to make the 6772 "12 "man"s  (people) to do all we can.....false starts, delay of games, missed calls.....look for them at the entrance end on Saturday .  I WILL SHOUT MY ***** ASS OFF and so will my wife.  Go Billszzz!!!!!!!

Add an extra 1% for me!   Have a BLAST!!!!!!