What is your expectation for the Bills in the playoffs?

Steptide

Championship game would be okay ...   Super Bowl winner better...   What I really want is to see Josh have a really strong (MVP type) playoff's     I really want to come out of this year REALLY looking forward to next year. 

I really think having fans in the stands are going to help the bills... ALOT

Edited by gordong

The way the Bills have been playing the past few games, and the way KC and Pittsburgh has been playing the past few games, I'm going with beating Colts, beating Cleveland, and going up against either Baltimore or Tennessee in the AFC Championship game. From there it's anybody's guess. 

Bills have this and maybe next season with Allen‘s  rookie contract and possibility to stack many good players . It’s the window we must win Super Bowl. Especially how Bills are rolling recent weeks. Only KC is real obstacle in their way to trophy

47 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Beat the Colts.

Go from there.

Big picture; this team is a legit contender. One game at a time.

Right now, I can't go any farther (further?) than this.

Yes, this team can beat anyone.  In the playoffs, though, anything can happen.  You only get one game, a bounce here or there, a ticky-tack penalty, can hurt you.  It's not like the other sports where you have a series to figure it out, or recover from bad calls or mistakes.

Go Bills.

How I see it playing?

Beat the Cl0ts

Beat the Steelers

take our chances against the Ravens or Chiefs.  There is a decent chance the Bills can beat those teams, especially the Ravens.  Decent chance they lose too... in which case, I would still consider this season a smashing success.

And I think they beat the Packers or Saints right now.

And no, I dont have to take things one game at a time.  Im not a player or coach on the team.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Get to the AFC Championship game against KC at the least. It will be disappointing if we don't get to that point.

I think we can win that game and win the superbowl but I don't think it will be easy, KC is a good team even though they sleepwalked through the last 6 games or so.

Agree that if we don't get to the AFC Championship, that will be a huge disappointment. Chiefs will be a tough test, that bye is a huge advantage for them. Plus I think they are lucky as hell, they just can't seem to lose even when they play bad.

At least we all agree that losing to the Colts in the Wild Card would be an abject failure.  Given how hot the team is, the records they've broken, etc. I see it this way

Loss in WC - Failure

Loss in Divisional - Disappointing, but acceptable

Loss in AFCC - Success

Loss in Super Bowl - NO NOT AGAIN